3rd T20I: Brazil vs Argentina | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

In the ongoing 5-match Twenty20 International (T20I) series between Brazil and Argentina, we are down to a decider in only the 3rd game. The game will be played at Poços Oval, Poços de Caldas, Brazil, on the 17th of July, 2023, at 6:30 PM Indian Standard Time (IST).

3rd T20I: Brazil vs Argentina | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Brazil extends their dominance over Argentina with a seventh consecutive victory. In the series opener, Brazil limited Argentina to 74 runs and chased it down with 10 wickets in hand in just 9.3 overs. In the second game, Brazil set a commanding total of 147 runs and bowled out Argentina for a mere 62, securing a resounding 85-run win.

Squads:

Brazil – Roberta Avery (C), Lindsay Boas, Renata Sousa, Laura Agatha, Nicole Monterio, Laura Cardoso, Marianne Artur, Laura da Silva, Maria Ribeiro, Maria Garcia, Carolina Nascimento, Julia Agatha, Ana Sabino, Evelyn Muller, Monnike Machado, Laira Ribeiro, Mayara Bruna, Camille Vitoria, Winnie Sousa

Argentina – Alison Stocks (C), Tamara Basile, Sofia Bruno, Maria Castineiras, Malena Lollo, Alina Emch, Albertina Galan, Francesca Galan, Catalina Greloni, Mariana Martinez, Naara Patron, Alison Prince, Martina Quinn, Lucia Taylor, Veronica Vasquez

Players to watch out:

Lindsay Boas

The 21-year-old in Twenty20 Internationals (T20Is), in 20 innings has scored 318 runs and has also struck a couple of wickets of 10 bowling outings. Lindsay has had a brilliant start to her campaign registering a fine 44* in the opener and economical bowling figures.

Carolina Nascimento

The 19-year-old pacer, in 8 T20Is has struck as many wickets at an economy rate of 5.66 and has got the best of 2/8. With excellent bowling figures of 1/17 and 2/8, Carolina has got her campaign underway on the right foot.

Also Read:  2nd T20I: Brazil vs Argentina | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Mariana Martinez

The 25-year-old pace all-rounder, in 14 T20Is has scored 84 runs and struck 12 wickets at an economy rate of 5.38. Mariana got her series underway with bowling figures of 0/19 and in the following game was among wickets recording figures of 2/32.

Alison Stocks

The 29-year-old pace all-rounder, in 16 T20Is has scored 118 runs and bagged 23 scalps including the best or 7/3. Alison in the couple matches on the opening days play produced bowling figures of 0/16 and 2/23.

Pitch:

The 22 yards at the venue provide a somewhat neutral playing field as the conditions are advantageous to both batters and bowlers. Pacers particularly benefit from the conditions, and a score in the 150s can prove to be competitive.

Weather:

With light winds, a humidity level of 60%, and the temperature expected to hover around 14°C, the conditions are favorable to be at the cricket. At 10%, the chances of precipitation are very low with a sunny overhead.

Fantasy playing XI:

Monnike Machado, Laura da Silva, Renata Sousa, Lindsay Boas, Roberta Avery, Laura Cardoso, Alison Stocks, Mariana Martinez, Alison Prince, Laira Ribeir, Carolina Nascimento

Match details:

Date – June 18, 2023

Time – 6:30 PM IST

Venue – Poços Oval, Poços de Caldas, Brazil

Broadcast – Access live scores for all the games in the series on the FanCode app and website.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here