Match 20: Qatar v UAE Women | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI

The 20th match of the 2022 ACC (Asian Cricket Council) Women’s T20 Championship will be played on June 22 between Qatar and UAE at the Kinrara Academy, Oval, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Head-to-Head

Qatar and UAE have played one T20I against each other which UAE have won.

Squads

Qatar: Aysha (c), Hiral Agarwal, Raiha Arshad, Shahreen Bahadur, Saachi Dhadwal, Rizpha Bano Emmanuel (wk), Khadija Imtiaz, Trupti Kale (wk), Aleena Khan, Hiya Ladani, Angeline Mare, Rochelle Quyn, Shrutiben Rana, Sarrinah Siddiqui

UAE: Chaya Mughal (c), Samaira Dharnidharka, Kavisha Egodage, Siya Gokhale, Priyanjali Jain, Lavanya Keny, Suraksha Kotte, Vaishnave Mahesh, Indhuja Nandakumar, Esha Oza, Rithika Rajith, Theertha Satish, Khushi Sharma, Sanchin Singh

Players to watch

Angeline Mare: The right arm medium pace bowler from Qatar was the pick of the bowlers in her last outing against Singapore. She opened the bowling with Aysha and scalped 12/3 in four overs. She was the joint-best economical bowler for Qatar in that match with Saachi Dhadwal.

Saachi Dhadwal: The all-rounder from Qatar made useful contributions with both bat and ball in her last match against Singapore. She picked up 9/2 in three overs and top scored with an unbeaten 14 off 20 balls. She is a right-handed batter and a right arm medium pace bowler.

Indhuja Nandakumar: The right arm medium pace bowler from UAE won the player of the match award for her bowling figures of 10/4 in four overs against Malaysia in her last match. She was the most economical bowler for UAE and also bowled one maiden over.

Also Read:  Semi-Final 1: Nepal v UAE Women | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Theertha Satish: The wicket-keeper and left-handed opening batter of UAE muscled an undefeated 52 off 56 balls, including five boundaries to help her team post a fighting score of 134 in 20 overs against Malaysia in her last appearance. The southpaw stitched a couple of 50+ stands with Esha Oza and Kavisha Egodage in the process.

Pitch

The last match that was played here yesterday saw more than 220 runs being scored. Nine wickets fell in the process. The team batting second won the match comfortably chasing 110 runs. The wicket has looked good for batting. On the other hand, bowlers will have to make good use of the cloudy conditions to be effective.

Weather

The weather is expected to be mostly cloudy with a couple of thunderstorms in the afternoon. The average temperature will be around 30 degrees Celsius. As per the forecast, there is 86 percent chance of rain and 98 percent cloud cover. The wind will blow from the south-southwest.

Fantasy Playing XI

Theertha Satish, Saachi Dhadwal, Kavisha Egodage, Shrutiben Rana, Shahreen Bahadur, Esha Oza, Aysha, Chaya Mughal, Angeline Mare, Hiral Agrawal, Indhuja Nandakumar

Match details

Date: June 22, 2022

Time: 11.45AM IST

Venue: Kinrara Academy Oval, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Live streaming: Female Cricket YouTube channel 

Follow Female Cricket on Instagram and Twitter for all the latest news and updates

I am a former cricketer having represented Mumbai University at All India University level. I was a part of MCA probables for the U-19 and U-23 age group. I have been an avid cricket writer for the last five years. Currently I am pursuing my Ph.D from IIT Bombay.

Also Read:  Match 18: Hong Kong v Kuwait Women | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI
Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here