Match 10: Oman v Qatar Women | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI

The 10th match of the 2022 ACC (Asian Cricket Council) Women’s T20 Championship will be played on June 19 between Oman and Qatar at the Kinrara Academy Oval in Malaysia.

Head-to-Head

Oman and Qatar have played three T20Is against each other and Oman have won all of them.

Squads

Oman: Vaishali Jesrani (c), Fiza Javed (vc), Afida Aftab, Nayan Anil, Saya Channa, Amanda Dcosta, Nikitha Jagdish, Sameera Khan, Priyanka Mendonca, Sushanthika Sathiya, Alfiya Sayed, Bhakti Shetty, Sakshi Shetty (wk), Sani Zehra

Qatar: Aysha (c), Hiral Agarwal, Raiha Arshad, Shahreen Bahadur, Saachi Dhadwal, Rizpha Bano Emmanuel (wk), Khadija Imtiaz, Trupti Kale (wk), Aleena Khan, Hiya Ladani, Angeline Mare, Rochelle Quyn, Shrutiben Rana, Sarrinah Siddiqui 

Players to watch

Amanda Dcosta: 

She is a left arm spinner from Oman, who made her international debut in 2022. She has featured in five T20Is and scalped six wickets, including one five-wicket haul. She is also a right-handed batter.

Fiza Javed: 

She is a right-handed opening batter from Oman, who has played 14 T20Is since her international debut in 2020. She has registered 309 runs at a strike rate of 85. Her highest score so far has been 76 not out.

Aysha:

The captain of Qatar top scored with 33 runs off 47 balls in her last outing against Malaysia. She held the innings together scoring almost half of the team runs.

Shahreen Bahadur: 

She is a right-handed batter from Qatar, who has featured in 11 T20Is. She has mustered 197 runs, including one century. Apart from her batting, she is handy with the ball. She bowls right arm medium pace and has five wickets in six innings to her name.

Also Read:  Match 2: Bhutan v Nepal | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI

Pitch

The last match that was played here yesterday saw less than 200 runs being scored. Batting did not look easy. The cloudy conditions may assist the bowlers.

Weather

The weather is expected to be mostly cloudy with occasional rain and thunderstorm in the afternoon. The average temperature will be around 31 degrees Celsius. As per the forecast, there is 63 percent chance of rain and 77 percent cloud cover. The wind will blow from the west-northwest.

Fantasy Playing XI

Vaishali Jesrani, Sakshi Shetty, Saachi Dhadwal, Fiza Javed, Shahreen Bahadur, Aysha, Amanda Dcosta, Saya Channa, Angeline, Hiral Agarwal, Sarinnah Ahmed

Match details

Date: June 19, 2022

Time: 12.30PM IST

Venue: Kinrara Academy Oval, Malaysia

Live streaming: Female Cricket YouTube channel 

I am a former cricketer having represented Mumbai University at All India University level. I was a part of MCA probables for the U-19 and U-23 age group. I have been an avid cricket writer for the last five years. Currently I am pursuing my Ph.D from IIT Bombay.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here