Match 6: Barbados Royals v Guyana Amazon Warriors | Squads | Fantasy XI | Live streaming

The sixth match of the Women’s 6ixty, a franchise-based tournament in the West Indies, will be played between Barbados Royals and Guyana Amazon Warriors on August 28 at the Warner Park Sporting Complex in Basseterre. The match will start at 12.30 AM IST. The last time these two teams met in the competition, Guyana Amazon Warriors handed a five-wicket defeat to Barbados Royals.

Match 6: Barbados Royals v Guyana Amazon Warriors | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming
Match 6: Barbados Royals v Guyana Amazon Warriors | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Squads

Barbados Royals: Hayley Matthews (C), Aaliyah Alleyne, Reniece Boyce, Shanika Bruce, Britney Cooper, Afy Fletcher, Chinelle Henry, Japhina Joseph, Qiana Joseph, Mandy Mangru, Snigdha Paul, Fatima Sana, Shakera Selman, Chloe Tryon

Guyana Amazon Warriors: Stafanie Taylor (C), Chamari Athapaththu, Shemaine Campbelle, Shamilia Connell, Cherry-Ann Fraser, Shabika Gajnabi, Zaida James, Ayabonga Khaka, Chedean Nation, Karishma Ramharack, Kaysia Schultz, Isani Vaghela, Rachael Vincent, Rashada Williams

Players to watch

Chinelle Henry: 

The West Indian all-rounder top scored with 37 runs off 29 balls for Barbados Royals in her last appearance against Trinbago Knight Riders. She smashed five boundaries and a six in her entertaining knock. In addition to her batting skills, she is a good new ball bowler and has lethal bouncers in her repertoire.

Fatima Sana: 

The right arm pace sensation from Pakistan was the lone wicket-taker for Barbados Royals in her last outing against Trinbago Knight Riders. She picked up 9/1 in her two overs. Apart from being the only successful bowler, she was the most economical one in the team. She also accounted for one run out.

Stafanie Taylor:

The captain of Guyana Amazon Warriors is the leading run scorer for her team with 65 runs in three matches, including the best of 33 not out. The right-handed top order batter will be required to set the tone and lay a solid foundation for the batters to follow. Apart from her batting, she can roll her arm over to bowl right arm off spin.

Also Read:  Match 3: Barbados Royals v Guyana Amazon Warriors | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI

Cherry Ann Fraser: 

The right arm seamer from Guyana Amazon Warriors is the highest wicket-taker for her team with four wickets in three matches, including the best of 6/3. She is known for her consistency with lines and lengths. She also has good pace and can trouble any batter when she is on song.

Pitch

The venue has hosted five matches in this competition so far. The teams batting first have won three and the teams batting second have won two. The average first innings score is 60 and the average second innings score is 56. The last match that was played here was a low scoring contest as only 67 runs were scored. Expect a fiercely fought contest between bat and ball.

Weather

The weather is expected to be partly sunny with a shower in spots in the afternoon. The maximum temperature attained during the course of the day will be 32 degrees Celsius. There will be 37 percent cloud cover and 56 percent chance of rain. The wind will blow from the east.

Fantasy Playing XI

Rashada Williams, Chloe Tryon, Chamari Athapaththu, Britney Cooper, Cherry Ann Fraser, Hayley Matthews, Stafanie Taylor, Chinelle Henry, Ayabonga Khaka, Fatima Sana, Karishma Ramharack

Match details

Date: August 28, 2022

Time: 12.30 AM IST

Venue: Warner Park Sporting Complex, Basseterre

Live streaming: Fan Code

Follow Female Cricket on Instagram and Twitter for all the latest news and updates

I am a former cricketer having represented Mumbai University at All India University level. I was a part of MCA probables for the U-19 and U-23 age group. I have been an avid cricket writer for the last five years. Currently I am pursuing my Ph.D from IIT Bombay.

Also Read:  3rd T20I: Australia vs South Africa | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming | Pitch Report
Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here