Match 6: Denmark v Norway Women | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI

The sixth and the final match of the 2022 Women’s T20I Nordic Cup will be played between Denmark and Norway on May 29 at Guttsta Wicked Cricket Ground in Kolsva, Sweden.

Head-to-Head: Match 6: Denmark v Norway Women

The two teams have played just the one T20I against each other with Norway winning that match.

Match 6: Denmark v Norway Women | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI

Squads

Denmark: Ane Andersen, Sigrid Buchwaldt, Luise Christensen, Nita Dalgaard, Tine Erichsen, Divya Golechha, Natasha Holmgaard, Maria Karlsen, Annette Lyngby, Kristine Mosumgaard, Ronja Nielsen, Charlotte Pallesen, Sofie Petersen, Anne-Sofie Slebsager

Norway: Mutaiba Ansar (c), Pooja Kumari (vc), Paridhi Agrawal, Amna Dastgir, Farima Safi, Dulmini Gamage, Anushka Gorad (wk), Ayesha Hasan, Hina Hussain, Misbah Ifzal, Ramya Immadi, Prachi Kumari, Kristina Pirtskhalava, Farial Zia Safdar

Players to watch

Ayesha Hassan: 

The right handed batter from Norway top scored with an unbeaten 33 off 50 balls to help her side post 112 runs in 15 overs against Denmark in the last game. She played some good looking shots in her innings and ran well between the wickets.

Hina Hussain:

She was the pick of the bowlers for Norway in her last appearance against Denmark when she scalped 1-7 in one over. Though she bowled just the one over, she made an immediate impact with her brilliant bowling.

Tine Erichsen: 

She starred with the bat for Denmark mustering 21 runs off 25 balls to lead the run chase from the front in yesterday’s match against Norway. Apart from her batting, she is more than a handy right arm medium pace bowler.

Divya Golecha:

She is a good all-rounder from Denmark, who can make useful contributions with both bat and ball. She is a right handed middle order batter and a right arm medium pace bowler, who can open the bowling.

Also Read:  Match 5: Denmark v Sweden Women | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI

Pitch 

The last afternoon match that was played at this venue was reduced to 15 overs a side due to rain. Just over 180 runs were scored in the match. The team batting first won the match after scoring 112 in 15 overs. Batting was easier in the first innings than the second. Just five wickets fell during the match which indicates that the bowlers had a tough time.

Weather

Variable cloudiness is expected right through the course of the day. The average temperature will be around 15 degrees Celsius. There will be 87 percent cloud cover and just a two percent chance of rain. The wind will blow from the northeast.

Fantasy Playing XI

Divya Golechha, Ayesha Hasan, Natasha Cecilie Holm, Sigrid Kirstine Buch, Tine Erichsen, Farial Safdar, Mutaiba Ansar, Anne-Sofie Brocksle, Hina Hussain, Paridhi Agarwal, Ronja Thoger Nielsen

Match details

Date: May 29, 2022

Time: 5.30PM IST

Venue: Guttsta Wicked Cricket Ground, Kolsva

I am a former cricketer having represented Mumbai University at All India University level. I was a part of MCA probables for the U-19 and U-23 age group. I have been an avid cricket writer for the last five years. Currently I am pursuing my Ph.D from IIT Bombay.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here