Milestones approaching during Match 13 between Bangladesh Women vs West Indies Women

In the thirteenth match of the ongoing ICC Women’s T20 World Cup, West Indies will face Bangladesh in a highly anticipated clash. Both teams come into the match with one win each and will be eager to secure their second victory in the tournament. This encounter not only promises exciting cricket but also features several players on the brink of personal milestones.

Milestones approaching during Match 13 between Bangladesh Women vs West Indies Women. PC: Getty
Milestones approaching during Match 13 between Bangladesh Women vs West Indies Women. PC: Getty

Shemaine Campbelle is 1 match away from 250 international matches

Shemaine Campbelle, who celebrates her 32nd birthday within a week, will be marking a significant career achievement as she makes her 250th international appearance. Since debuting in 2009, Campbelle has accumulated 2,868 runs and claimed 55 wickets in her 249 matches, showcasing her all-round abilities. Additionally, she has served as an occasional wicketkeeper, further enhancing her value to the team.

Deandra Dottin is 35 runs away from 6500 international runs

Deandra Dottin is poised to reach a remarkable milestone of her own, as she stands just 35 runs shy of crossing the 6,500-run mark across all formats. Following a brisk innings of 28 not out off 15 balls against Scotland, Dottin will be looking to make a significant impact in this match.

Stafanie Taylor is 2 wickets away from 100 T20I wickets

Veteran all-rounder Stafanie Taylor, a stalwart of West Indies cricket, is also on the cusp of a major milestone. With 98 T20I wickets from 123 matches, she is just two wickets away from joining the exclusive 100-wicket club. Although she had a quieter outing against Scotland, her determined knock of 44* off 41 against South Africa serves as a testament to her enduring class and skill.

Also Read:  3rd ODI: Sri Lanka vs West Indies | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming | Pitch Report

Karishma Ramharack is 2 wickets away from 50 international wickets

Another player to watch from the West Indies camp is Karishma Ramharack, who is just two wickets away from reaching 50 international wickets. Having taken 26 T20I and 22 ODI wickets to date, Ramharack is eager to showcase her bowling prowess in this crucial match.

Nigar Sultana Joty is 23 runs away from 2000 T20I runs

On the Bangladeshi side, captain Nigar Sultana has already made her mark on her nation’s cricketing history at just 27 years old. She has scored 1,977 runs in 101 T20I matches and is now a mere 23 runs away from becoming the first Bangladeshi woman to reach the 2,000-run milestone in T20Is. In Bangladesh’s recent match against England, Sultana scored 15 runs off 20 balls, and she will be keen to make a bigger impact this time.

Murshida Khatun is 1 match away from 50 T20I matches and 78 runs away from 1000 T20I runs

Murshida Khatun, a rising star at 25, is set to play her 50th T20I match against West Indies. In her 49 appearances so far, she has amassed 922 runs, with a personal best of 80 runs against Malaysia. If she manages to score 78 or more runs in this upcoming match, she will become only the third Bangladeshi woman to reach the prestigious 1,000 T20I runs mark, joining her captain Nigar Sultana and Fargana Hoque in this elite club.

Historically, the two sides have met three times, with West Indies emerging victorious on each occasion. The match is set to commence at 7:30 PM IST at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium, and fans can expect an electrifying contest as both teams chase their aspirations and personal records.

Loves all things female cricket

Also Read:  Milestones Approaching during Match 4 between India Women vs New Zealand Women

Liked the story? Leave a comment here

Germany Women’s National Cricket Team Belgium Women’s National Cricket Team France Women’s National Cricket Team
Most Popular Female Cricketers on Instagram List of 10 Brother-Sister pair in Cricket Husband-Wife Pair in Cricket