Match 4: India v Pakistan | Squads | Players to Watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming 

The fourth match of the ICC Women’s World T20 2023 will be played between the arch-rivals India and Pakistan on February 12 at Newlands in Cape Town. The game will begin at 6.30 PM IST (3 PM LOCAL).

Match 4: India v Pakistan | Squads | Players to Watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming 

Head-to-Head

India and Pakistan have played 13 T20Is against each other, out of which India have won 10, and Pakistan have won three.

Squads

India: Harmanpreet Kaur (c), Smriti Mandhana, Shafali Verma, Yastika Bhatia, Richa Ghosh, Jemimah Rodrigues, Harleen Deol, Deepti Sharma, Devika Vaidya, Radha Yadav, Renuka Thakur, Anjali Sarvani, Pooja Vastrakar, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Shikha Pandey.

Pakistan: Bismah Maroof (c), Aiman Anwar, Aliya Riaz, Ayesha Naseem, Sadaf Shamas, Fatima Sana, Javeria Wadood, Muneeba Ali, Nashra Sundhu, Nida Dar, Omaima Sohail, Sadia Iqbal, Sidra Amin, Sidra Nawaz, Tuba Hassan

Players to watch

Devika Vaidya:

The wily right-arm leg-spinner of India was the pick of the bowlers in her last warm-up fixture against Bangladesh. She accounted for 21/2 in three overs and was effective in the middle and death overs. Besides, she is a steady left-handed middle-order batter.

Richa Ghosh: 

India’s dashing wicket-keeper and right-handed middle-order batter packed a punch with an undefeated 91 off 56 in the last warm-up game against Bangladesh. She hammered three boundaries and nine sixes in her blitzkrieg. She shared a 92-run stand with Jemimah Rodrigues for the fourth wicket.

Aliya Riaz: 

The right-arm medium-pace bowler of Pakistan was the most successful for her side in the last warm-up encounter against South Africa. She claimed 24/2 in three overs and bowled well in the middle phase of the innings. She also muscled an unbeaten 48 off 30, including seven boundaries and a six.

Also Read:  Semi Final 2: Sri Lanka vs Pakistan | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Fatima Sana Khan: 

The talented all-rounder of Pakistan made useful contributions with bat and ball in her last warm-up fixture against South Africa. She opened the bowling with Sadia Iqbal and snapped 23/1 in 3.2 overs. She scored 10 off 12, including one hit to the fence, batting at number six.

Pitch

It will be the second match of the tournament at the venue. More than 250 runs were scored, and 13 wickets fell in that game. Though the surface looks good for batting, there is something in it for the bowlers. Expect an exciting contest between bat and ball.

Weather

The weather is expected to be partly sunny and cooler but pleasant. The maximum temperature attained during the day will be 26 degrees Celsius. There will be a 45 percent cloud cover and a one percent chance of rain. The wind will blow from the south.

Fantasy Playing XI

Richa Ghosh, Aliya Riaz, Harmanpreet Kaur, Shafali Verma, Deepti Sharma, Devika Vaidya, Nida Dar, Pooja Vastrakar, Fatima Sana, Radha Yadav, Renuka Singh Thakur

Match details

Date: February 12, 2023

Time: 6.30 PM IST (3 PM LOCAL)

Venue: Newlands, Cape Town

Live streaming: Star Sports Network

Follow Female Cricket on Instagram and Twitter for all the latest news and updates

I am a former cricketer having represented Mumbai University at All India University level. I was a part of MCA probables for the U-19 and U-23 age group. I have been an avid cricket writer for the last five years. Currently I am pursuing my Ph.D from IIT Bombay.

Also Read:  Match 9: India v West Indies | Squads | Players to Watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming 
Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here