Match 19: Mumbai Indians v RCB | Squads | Players to Watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming 

The 19th match of the Women’s Premier League (WPL) will be played between Mumbai Indians and Royal Challengers Bangalore at the DY Patil Cricket Stadium in Mumbai on March 21. The game will begin at 3.30 PM IST.

Match 19: Mumbai Indians v RCB | Squads | Players to Watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming 

It will be the last league match of this WPL for both teams. While Mumbai Indians have won five and lost two, Royal Challengers Bangalore have won two and lost five. The last time these two teams played, Mumbai Indians defeated Royal Challengers Bangalore by nine wickets.

Squads

Mumbai Indians: Harmanpreet Kaur (c), Nat Sciver, Amelia Kerr, Pooja Vastrakar, Yastika Bhatia, Heather Graham, Isabelle Wong, Amanjot Kaur, Dhara Gujjar, Saika Ishaque, Hayley Mathews, Chloe Tryon, Humairaa Kaazi, Priyanka Bala, Sonam Yadav, Jintimani Kalita, Neelam Bisht

Royal Challengers Bangalore: Smriti Mandhana (c), Sophie Devine, Ellyse Perry, Renuka Singh Thakur, Richa Ghosh, Erin Burns, Disha Kasat, Indrani Roy, Shreyanka Patil, Kanika Ahuja, Asha Shobana, Heather Knight, Dane van Niekerk, Preeti Bose, Poonam Khemnar, Komal Zanzad, Meghan Schutt, Sahana Pawar

Players to watch

Pooja Vastrakar:

The right-handed middle-order batter of Mumbai Indians top-scored with 26 off 19 in her last outing against Delhi Capitals. Her innings was studded with three boundaries and a six. Besides her batting, she is good with the ball in the middle overs.

Hayley Matthews:

The dashing all-rounder of Mumbai Indians though had an off day with the bat was the only wicket-taker for the side in the last match against Delhi Capitals. The off-spinner claimed 1/27 in two overs. Going into the next game, she will be expected to give a good start with the bat.

Also Read:  Venue for India-New Zealand Women's Series Revised to reduce COVID-19 Risk

Sophie Devine:

The right-handed opening batter of Royal Challengers Bangalore went hammer and tongs in her last outing against Gujarat Giants. She hammered 99 off 36, including nine boundaries and eight sixes. She also opened the bowling and scalped 1/23 in three overs.

Shreyanka Patil:

The wily right-arm off-spinner of Royal Challengers Bangalore was the most successful bowler in her last appearance against Gujarat Giants. She accounted for 2/17 in two overs. She can also be a handy batter in the lower order.

Pitch

It will be the 10th match of the tournament at this venue. The teams batting first have won two, and the teams batting second have won seven. Expect good batting conditions and a high-scoring contest could be on the cards.

Weather

The weather is expected to be humid with clouds and sunshine. The maximum temperature attained during the day will be 31 degrees Celsius. There will be a 56 percent cloud cover and a 25 percent chance of rain. The wind will blow from the northwest.

Fantasy Playing XI

Yastika Bhatia, Richa Ghosh, Sophie Devine, Harmanpreet Kaur, Hayley Matthews, Natalie Sciver-Brunt, Ellyse Perry, Amelia Kerr, Shreyanka Patil, Saika Ishaque, Pooja Vastrakar

Match details

Date: March 21, 2023

Time: 3.30 PM IST

Venue: DY Patil Cricket Stadium, Mumbai

Live streaming: Sports18 Network, Jio Cinema

Follow Female Cricket on Instagram and Twitter for all the latest news and updates

I am a former cricketer having represented Mumbai University at All India University level. I was a part of MCA probables for the U-19 and U-23 age group. I have been an avid cricket writer for the last five years. Currently I am pursuing my Ph.D from IIT Bombay.

Also Read:  Match 10: UP Warriorz v Mumbai Indians | Squads | Players to Watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming 
Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here