Commentators Panel for World Cup 2022 Announced – See Complete List

The official commentators for the ICC Women’s World Cup 2022 has been announced by ICC on Thursday. The women’s cricket extravaganza will have 16 world-class commentators covering the biggest women’s cricket tournament.

Commentators Panel for World Cup 2022 Announced - See Complete List
Commentators Panel for World Cup 2022 Announced – See Complete List

Debbie Hockley who’s the most capped women’s cricket in world cup history will be joined by fellow Australia World Cup winners Lisa Sthalekar and Mel Jonas. They’ll be joined by former Indian captain Anjum Chopra, former team India coach WV Raman, and former Cricketer Sanjay Manjrekar.

South African Broadcasters Kass Naidoo and Natalie Germanos will also provide their analysis along with England’s stalwarts Lydia Greenway, Nasser Hussain, and Alan Wilkins. Pakistan’s former captain Sana Mir and West Indies cricketer Stacy Ann King will be making their World Cup commentary debut. New Zealand’s own Ian Smith, Simon Doull and Lesley Murdoch will be the other 3 individuals providing their opinions and suggestions and thus finishing up the elite commentary panel.

The 2022 Women’s World Cup will begin on Friday, March 4th with hosts New Zealand and West Indies facing at Mount Maunganui.

The matches will be broadcasted Live on Star Sports Network and streamed live on Disney+ Hotstar.

Follow Female Cricket on Instagram and Twitter for all the latest news and updates around the Women’s Cricket World Cup 2022.

Dhanush Lavanya

I’m a Content Writer, Podcaster and Presenter. I’ve written 100+ articles across various sports and produced 50+ Podcast episodes. You can find my podcast “The Off Stump” on Spotify.

Also Read:  Lack of LED bails cost India Shafali Verma’s wicket ?
Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here