Amelia Kerr enters Top 5 in ICC Women’s ODI Player Rankings

The official MRF Tyres ICC Women’s ODI Player Rankings are out just days before the start of the 2022 ICC Women’s World Cup in New Zealand. Indian players Harmanpreet Kaur, Deepti Sharma, and Kiwi all-rounder Amelia Kerr have all gone up in the rankings.

"When I retire, I will definitely look back at that historic day" - Amelia Kerr recalls her 232 Knock
“When I retire, I will definitely look back at that historic day” – Amelia Kerr recalls her 232 Knock

India’s veteran batter Harmanpreet Kaur move up one spot to No.20 in ODI Batters after she scored 63 in the final ODI. Mithali Raj stays at No.2 after scoring 235 runs in the 5 match ODI series against New Zealand.

The Indian youngster Deepti Sharma also saw a jump in the rankings as she moved to no.12 in the all-rounder category as she scored 116 runs with the bat and 10 wickets with the ball in the recently concluded ODI series.

New Zealand’s Amelia Kerr has had an excellent tour with bat and ball as she scored 353 runs and took 7 wickets with the ball. She scored 3 fifties and one century in the 5 match ODI series against India. This excellent performance has moved 5 spots to no.5 in the ODI batter rankings.

Australia’s Alyssa Healy, Jess Jonassen, and Ellyse Perry are all ranked No.1 on Batsmen, Bowlers, and All-rounders rankings. All the big players will be making sure to give their best in the upcoming 2022 World Cup and better their rankings.

Follow Female Cricket on Instagram and Twitter for all the latest news and updates around Women’s Cricket World Cup 2022

Dhanush Lavanya

I’m a Content Writer, Podcaster and Presenter. I’ve written 100+ articles across various sports and produced 50+ Podcast episodes. You can find my podcast “The Off Stump” on Spotify.

Also Read:  First-ever 300+ total for India in a Women's World Cup Match
Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here