Jemimah Rodrigues completes 3000 international runs

Indian middle-order batter Jemimah Rodrigues completes 3000 international runs. The right-handed batter achieved this feat in the 2024 Women’s T20 Asia Cup final against Sri Lanka. The ninth edition of the Women’s Asia Cup final was played between India and Sri Lanka.

Jemimah Rodrigues completes 3000 international runs. PC: Getty
Jemimah Rodrigues completes 3000 international runs. PC: Getty

Jemimah Rodrigues was 12 runs shy of completing 3000 international runs, and what better occasion than the Women’s Asia Cup final against Sri Lanka and her 100th T20I match to reach this milestone? Jemimah completed this feat after scoring a boundary on her ninth ball. Unfortunately, she was dismissed for 29 through a run-out.

To place your bets and earn real money, click on the image and sign up now:

Stake Cricket Banner

Jemimah hasn’t been required much with the bat in this campaign, delivering cameos of 6*, 14, and 28* coming into the final, being a vital cog in India’s middle order. Jemimah made her international debut for India in the T20I format against South Africa, scoring 37 off 27 balls. A month later, she made her ODI debut against Australia in March 2018. Jemimah was the leading run-scorer in the 2022 Women’s Asia Cup with 217 runs in eight matches. She also completed 2000 T20I runs in the ongoing edition of the Women’s Asia Cup.

In 2023, the right-handed batter made her Test debut for India against England in Mumbai, scoring a half-century on her debut innings with 68 runs. Jemimah has scored 235 runs in the Test format in the five matches she has played. In ODIs, she has scored over 700 runs, including five fifties. In T20Is, she has scored over 2000 runs in 100 matches, averaging 30.

Also Read:  Nepal's Sita Rana Magar does 'Pushpa' Celebration after picking a wicket

Liked the story? Leave a comment here

Sierra Leone Women’s National Cricket Team Belize Women’s National Cricket Team Namibia Women’s National Cricket Team Profile
Most Popular Female Cricketers on Instagram List of 10 Brother-Sister pair in Cricket Husband-Wife Pair in Cricket