Pakistan women cricketers visit Peace School and College, Abbottabad to encourage and motivate young girls as part of PCB Women Wing’s Cric 4 Us initiative.
The High-Performance Conditioning Camp for Pakistan Women’s cricket team is underway in Abbottabad, Pakistan. The camp, organised by Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB), began on 16th August and many skill enhancement activities are being carried out to improve the cricketing skills of the female players.
- A fielding drill session was organised on 19th August
- A practice match was played on 20th August
- An inspiring interaction session between Pakistan’s women team and school children was held wherein young schoolgirls visited the national team under PCB Women Wing’s Cric4Us initiative. The national icons talked to young girls, motivated them to play cricket and taught them some basic cricketing skills. Children were also given a bat and ball to try their hand in the sport.
- As part of PCB Women Wing’s Cric 4 Us initiative, Pakistan women cricketers visited Peace School and College, Abbottabad to encourage and motivate young girls.
- Pakistan’s all-rounder Javeria Khan also raced with young schoolgirls to mark their beginning with the physical activities involved in the sport.
Loves all things female cricket