In recent times, the world of investments has got a nice spin, courtesy of cryptocurrency, non-fungible tokens (NFT), and other exciting avenues. Rario, the world’s first digital collectibles marketplace for cricket NFTs is one such solid platform that allows investors to buy and sell officially licensed cricket-based NFTs.
What is Rario and what do they do ?
Rario has its own product, which is the NFT. An NFT is an exclusive and non-interchangeable unit of data, which includes reproducible digital files like images, videos, as well as audio stored in a digital ledger. These NFTs capture some of the most iconic moments of the cricketers on and off the field. An NFT is one of the most trending things in the market. Owners owning these NFTs can take pride in their ownership. A cricket-related NFT is not only a good investment avenue but also a source of prestige and pride for the owner since he/she can actually own the precious moments of their favorite cricketers. These NFTs are based on blockchain technology and provide fans a chance to claim ownership over their favourite cricketing moments in a tangible and a verifiable way.
Which Cricketers are backing Rario?
Rario has already signed up with some of the top men cricketers like Ishant Sharma, Venkatesh Iyer, Mohammed Siraj, Faf du Plessis, Rishabh Pant, Rashid Khan, Shakib-al-Hasan, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Virender Sehwag, AB de Villiers, Zaheer Khan, Prithvi Shaw and female cricketers like Smriti Mandhana and Shafali Verma. Apart from signing players, Rario has also collaborated with global cricket leagues, such as the Abu Dhabi T10, Caribbean Premier League, the Lanka Premier League as well as the Howzat Legends League Cricket. Rario is also thinking of joining hands with cricketing bodies like the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) and Cricket Australia (CA) in an endeavour to protect the rich history of the sport that is loved all over the world, by way of preserving it in a digital form.
So, how can one buy and sell Cricket NFTs on Rario?
Visit the Website
· First, sign up using your active e-mail id. Once you do that, you will get a confirmation e-mail from Rario on the same e-mail id that you had earlier entered. Click on “Confirm My Account” in the e-mail that you have received to verify your account.
· Second, login using your username/e-mail id and password. The username/e-mail id and password will be the same as the ones you entered in the first step while signing up.
· Third, once you have logged in, click on “Connect Wallet” to get started.
· Once you have connected your wallet, you can start buying and selling cards on Rario.
· To buy the cards on Rario, follow these steps:
1. Select the card that you want
2. Choose the serial number that you want to buy
3. Select the cryptocurrency you want to buy in
4. Approve the purchase
· Similarly, when you want to sell your cards, you can follow these steps:
1. Choose a card from your vault you want to sell on the marketplace
2. Set the price you want to sell your card at
3. Submit your card for listing
4. Profit! (when your card is purchased by someone)
Want that special wicket by Zaheer Khan? If yes, then sign up to Rario to own that special moment and make it yours forever.
Loves all things female cricket