Latest breaking news regarding Kia Super League 2019:
- West Indian Hayley Matthews and South Africa’s Mignon du Preez will replace Elyse Villani and Rachael Haynes in Loughborough Lightning team.
- Alyssa Healy, Indian youngster Jemimah Rodrigues and Chloe Tryon have been signed up by Yorkshire Diamonds as new overseas players.
- All-rounder Sophia Dunkley, who has played for Surrey Stars in the last three editions of KSL, has moved to Lancashire Thunder this time.
- Scotland’s captain Kathryn Bryce has been signed by Loughborough Lightning.
- Southern Vipers has retained New Zealand superstar Suzie Bates and England’s International players Tammy Beaumont and Danni Wyatt for this year’s KSL season.
- Sri Lankan left-handed explosive batter Chamari Athapaththu is all set to replace injured Sophie Devine in Loughborough Lightning
- The Indian opener Smriti Mandhana has been re-signed by Western Storm and will be playing alongside Indian all-rounder Deepti Sharma
‘Gully’ cricket player and close observer of Indian Cricket team and it’s matches. Straight forward and still socially admirable personality. Strong belief in teamwork and possess high leadership skills.