5th T20I: Pakistan vs West Indies | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming | Pitch Report

Curtains draw on the West Indies tour of Pakistan on the 3rd of May, 2024, with the 5th and final Twenty20 International (T20I) scheduled for 8:00 PM Indian Standard Time (IST) at National Bank Stadium, Karachi. The visitors sealed the 3-match One-Day International (ODI) series 3-0, and a hat-trick of T20I wins has secured them this series as well.

5th T20I: Pakistan vs West Indies
5th T20I: Pakistan vs West Indies

Squads:

Pakistan – Nida Dar (C), Aliya Riaz, Ayesha Zafar, Diana Baig, Fatima Sana, Gull Feroza, Muneeba Ali (WK), Najiha Alvi (WK), Nashra Sundhu, Natalia Parvaiz, Rameen Shamim, Sadia Iqbal, Sidra Amin, Tuba Hassan, Umm-e-Hani

West Indies – Hayley Matthews (C), Shemaine Campbelle (VC), Aaliyah Alleyne, Shamilia Connell, Afy Fletcher, Cherry Ann Fraser, Jannillea Glasgow, Chinelle Henry, Zaida James, Qiana Joseph, Chedean Nation, Karishma Ramharack, Stafanie Taylor, Rashada Williams, Kate Wilmott

Players to watch out:

Ayesha Zafar

The 29-year-old batter, from 23 T20I appearances, has accumulated 211 runs, including the highest of 28. Ayesha had a good domestic T20 season recently but has failed to carry the momentum into this series, managing scores of 7, 9*, and 19. However, she looked promising in her most recent outing, and it’ll be hoped she converts her starts, leading the tally.

Nida Dar

The 37-year-old all-rounder in T20Is has amassed 1896 runs from 128 innings and struck 132 wickets from 137 outings. Nida has been in decent form in this series and in the T20Is, while has chipped in with scores of 27, 13, and 17, her bowling figures read 1/23 (4), 0/20 (4), and 1/30 (4). She’ll be backed to step up, building on her form with both bat and ball.

Also Read:  Hayley Matthews leads West Indies to comprehensively seal T20I series 4-1 against Pakistan

Chedean Nation

The 37-year-old middle-order batter, from 39 T20I innings, has added 526 runs to the tally, including the highest of 63*. Chedean has had a quiet campaign thus far, failing to convert her starts, departing on scores of 13, 17*, and 10 in the T20Is. Nonetheless, the team will count on her to capitalize on her string of starts, notching up a big score.

Karishma Ramharack

The 29-year-old off-spinner, from 28 T20Is, has bagged 23 wickets, including the best of 4/15, maintaining an economy rate of 6.48. Karishma was in good form in the lead-up to this series, and continuing on the momentum, she has picked up 4 wickets from three ODIs and 5 from three T20Is thus far. Given the form she is in, she can be relied upon for the wickets.

Pitch:

The 22-yard strip at National Bank Stadium offers a good batting deck, as reflected in the average score in the 140s. However, the wicket poses a challenge for batters throughout the game, especially against spinners.

Weather:

Despite cloudy skies, the likelihood of rain is minimal, promising an uninterrupted game. The temperature is forecasted to hover around 29°C, with moderate winds and humidity of 57%.

Fantasy playing XI:

Muneeba Ali, Shemaine Campbelle, Sidra Amin, Nida Dar, Hayley Matthews, Fatima Sana, Chinelle Henry, Karishma Ramharack, Afy Fletcher, Sadia Iqbal, Tuba Hassan

Match details:

Date – May 03, 2024

Time – 8:00 PM IST

Venue – National Bank Stadium, Karachi

Broadcast – The game will be live-streamed on the FanCode app and website.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here