Match 6: Netherlands vs Scotland | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Match number 6 of the ongoing Netherlands Women’s Twenty20 International (T20I) Tri-Series is set to witness an exciting clash between the hosts Netherlands and Scotland. The highly anticipated game will take place on July 15, 2023, at Sportpark Maarschalkerweerd in Utrecht, with a scheduled start time of 5:30 PM Indian Standard Time (IST).

Match 6: Netherlands vs Scotland | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Squads

Netherlands – Heather Siegers (C), Caroline de Lange, Babette de Leede (WK), Sterre Kalis, Hannah Landheer, Eva Lynch, Phebe Molkenboer, Frederique Overdijk, Robine Rijke, Annemijn Thomson, Isabel van der Woning, Robyn van Oosterom, Jolien van Vliet (WK), Iris Zwilling, Mikkie Zwilling

Scotland – Kathryn Bryce (C), Sarah Bryce (VC, WK), Chloe Abel, Darcey Carter, Priyanaz Chatterji, Samantha Haggo, Lorna Jack, Ailsa Lister (WK), Abtaha Maqsood, Megan McColl, Hannah Rainey, Nayma Sheikh, Rachel Slater, Emma Walsingham, Ellen Watson

Players to watch out for

Robine Rijke

The 26-year-old all-rounder has an impressive T20I record, having scored 403 runs in 34 matches and claiming 2 wickets in 3 outings.
Rijke displayed good form in the series opener, registering figures of 2/22 with the ball. However, she had a modest outing with the bat, scoring just 7 runs.

Iris Zwilling

The 21-year-old pacer has been a valuable asset for the Netherlands team, amassing 32 wickets in as many T20Is, while maintaining an economy rate of 5.53. Additionally, Zwilling has made useful contributions with the bat, scoring 145 runs off 122 innings. In the opening game of the series, she continued her impressive form from the ODIs against the Netherlands, taking figures of 2/13 (4) with the ball.

Also Read:  Match 2: Netherlands vs Thailand | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Priyanaz Chatterji

The 29-year-old all-rounder has showcased her versatility in 25 innings, scoring 204 runs and bagging 15 wickets in 29 bowling outings. While her batting performances in the series have been relatively modest, scoring 5 and 12, she has made an impact with the ball, recording figures of 1/11 (2) and 0/13 (3).

Rachel Slater

The 21-year-old left-arm pacer has made a mark in the 11 T20Is she has played, accumulating 37 runs and claiming five wickets. Slater had a promising start to the series, scoring 14 runs and registering 0/11 (2) figures with the ball. She further improved her bowling performance in the next game, finishing with figures of 1/15 (4).

Pitch

The pitch at Sportpark Maarschalkerweerd, Utrecht heavily favors the bowlers, especially the spinners, who receive ample support from the 22-yard strip. Batters have found it challenging to score freely on this wicket, resulting in an average score of 96 at this venue.

Weather

While showers are forecasted during the first hour of the game and partly cloudy skies are expected overhead, the radar looks promising for the remainder of the match. The temperature is anticipated to be around 21°C, accompanied by light winds and a humidity level of 74%.

Fantasy playing XI

Babette de Leede, Ailsa Lister, Heather Siegers, Priyanaz Chatterji, Frederique Overdijk, Robine Rijke, Eva Lynch, Abtaha Maqsood, Iris Zwilling, Rachel Slater, Caroline de Lange

Match details

Date: July 15, 2023
Time: 5:30 PM IST
Venue: Sportpark Maarschalkerweerd, Utrecht
Broadcast: All games of the series will be live-streamed on the FanCode app and website.

Sports have always been a huge part of my life, and having played cricket professionally for my state team, I gained a deeper understanding of what it takes to succeed in the world of sports. With an eye for detail and passion for sports, I’m hoping to make a lasting impact in the sports industry.

Also Read:  Match 15: Netherlands vs Austria | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming | Pitch Report

Liked the story? Leave a comment here

Germany Women’s National Cricket Team Belgium Women’s National Cricket Team France Women’s National Cricket Team
Most Popular Female Cricketers on Instagram List of 10 Brother-Sister pair in Cricket Husband-Wife Pair in Cricket