Bowling Style:- Right-arm Medium
Batting Style:- Right Hand Bat
Place of Birth:- Zimbabwe
Role:- Bowler
Teams:- Zimbabwe Women

Audrey Mazvishaya for Zimbabwe. PC: Female Cricket
Audrey Mazvishaya for Zimbabwe. PC: Female Cricket

Bio:-

The 31-year-old veteran pacer from Zimbabwe made her international debut on 5th May 2019 in a T20I against Mozambique. She has picked up 19 wickets at a strike rate of 20.5, an average of 19.84, and with a good economy of 5.78 in 21 innings. Her best performance with the ball for Zimbabwe in the T20I format came on 25th April 2023 when she returned with match-figures (4-0-27-4) in her spell against Thailand. She played a crucial role with the ball in helping her side clinch a comprehensive 24-run victory in the 1st T20I on their tour to Thailand.

Apart from her exploits with the ball, she has also scored five runs in four innings for Zimbabwe in the T20I format.

She made her ODI debut on 9th October 2021 against Ireland. She has picked up 7 wickets at an average of 33.57, and an economy of 4.89 in eight innings so far. Her best performance with the ball in the ODI format came on 24th March 2024 when she returned with brilliant match figures (8-1-28-3) against Papua New Guinea.

Apart from her exploits with the ball, she has also scored 28 runs at a strike rate of 34.14 in eight innings for Zimbabwe in the ODI format so far.

Mazvishaya was also named in Zimbabwe’s Women’s One Day International (WODI) squad for their series against Ireland in October 2021, marking Zimbabwe’s first WODI matches after gaining WODI status from the ICC in April 2021.

Also Read:  Who is Shashini Gimhani | Bio | Stats | Sri Lanka Player
Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here