Bowling Style:- Leg-break
Batting Style:- Left Hand Bat
Place of Birth:- Zimbabwe
Role:- Batting All-rounder
Teams:- Zimbabwe Women

Ashley Ndiraya for Zimbabwe. PC: Female Cricket
Ashley Ndiraya for Zimbabwe. PC: Female Cricket

Bio:-

The 31-year-old veteran batting all-rounder from Zimbabwe made her international debut on 5th January 2019 in a T20I against Namibia. She has scored 244 runs, at a strike rate of 88.72 and an average of 16.26 in 21 innings. Her best performance with the bat for Zimbabwe in the T20I format came on 12th September 2021 when she scored 44 runs at a strike rate of 112.82 against Botswana in the ICC Women’s T20 World Cup Africa Region Qualifier. She played a crucial role in helping her side clinch a thumping 82-run victory. Apart from her ability to contribute with the bat, she has also picked up three wickets in four innings with the ball for her side.

She made her ODI debut on 5th October 2021 against Ireland. She has scored 250 runs at a strike rate of 66.48 in 13 innings so far. Her best performance with the bat in the ODI format for Zimbabwe came on 18th January 2024 when she scored 47 runs at a strike rate of 88.67 against Ireland in the 1st ODI. Apart from her ability to contribute with the bat, she has also picked up one wicket in three innings with the ball in the ODI format for Zimbabwe.

She was included in Zimbabwe’s Women’s One Day International (WODI) squad for their series against Ireland in October 2021, marking the team’s first WODI matches after gaining WODI status from the ICC in April 2021.

Also Read:  4th T20I: Zimbabwe vs Ireland | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming | Pitch Report
Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here