PLACE OF BIRTH – Mumbai, Maharashtra
ROLE – Bowling Allrounder
BATTING STYLE – Right-hand Bat
BOWLING STYLE – Right arm Medium fast
TEAMS – United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates Women Under-19s

Siya Gokhale for UAE. PC: Female Cricket
Siya Gokhale for UAE. PC: Female Cricket

Bio:-

Siya Gokhale was included in the UAE’s WT20I squad for the 2022 GCC Women’s Gulf Cup held in Muscat, Oman, in March 2022. She marked her WT20I debut against Qatar on 20 March 2022 during the Gulf Cup. Later, in June 2022, she represented the UAE in the ICC Under-19 Women’s T20 World Cup Asia Qualifier held in Malaysia. In September 2022, Gokhale earned a spot in the UAE’s squad for the 2022 ICC Women’s T20 World Cup Qualifier hosted in Abu Dhabi, UAE. In October 2022, she was selected for UAE’s team in the Women’s Twenty20 Asia Cup. Continuing her journey, in January 2023, Gokhale was named in the UAE’s squad for the 2023 Under-19 Women’s T20 World Cup held in South Africa.

In her seven T20I innings, she has taken five wickets and maintains an overall economy of 4.87. She clinched her first Player of the Match award during the UAE-Hong Kong Bilateral Series, where she picked up three wickets for 14 runs in her four-over spell.

Also Read:  Match 3: Oman v UAE | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI
Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here