3rd T20I: Pakistan vs South Africa | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Hosts Pakistan have secured the 3-match Twenty20 International (T20I) series against South Africa with successive wins, both of which were record run-chases. The 3rd and final T20I of the series is scheduled to take place at the National Stadium in Karachi on the 4th of September, 2023, at 8:00 PM Indian Standard Time (IST).

3rd T20I: Pakistan vs South Africa | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Squads:

Pakistan – Nida Dar (C), Aliya Riaz, Bismah Maroof, Diana Baig, Fatima Sana, Muneeba Ali, Najiha Alvi (WK), Nashra Sundhu, Natalia Parvaiz, Sadaf Shamas, Sadia Iqbal, Shawaal Zulfiqar, Sidra Amin, Syeda Aroob Shah, Umm-e-Hani

South Africa – Laura Wolvaardt (C), Anneke Bosch, Tazmin Brits, Nadine de Klerk, Mieke de Ridder, Lara Goodall, Sinalo Jafta, Marizanne Kapp, Ayabonga Khaka, Masabata Klaas, Suné Luus, Nonkululeko Mlaba, Tumi Sekhukhune, Nondumiso Shangase, Delmi Tucker

Players to watch out:

Sidra Amin

The 31-year-old batter has featured in 36 T20Is, amassing 587 runs, including her highest score of 61. Sidra has been in sensational form during this series, following up her impressive knock of 33 in the opener with a match-winning 61 in the 2nd T20I, which is now her new personal best. With the ODIs to follow, Sidra’s form has set the series alive.

Sadia Iqbal

The 28-year-old left-arm spinner, with 19 T20Is to her name, has claimed as many wickets. She maintains an economy rate of under 6 and holds her best figures of 3/19. In this series, Sadia has recorded identical figures of 1/22 in both of her outings. Although she faced a dip in form during the World Cup earlier this year, her return to form is a promising sign for the team as they head into a busy international season.

Also Read:  Sune Luus and Marizanne Kapp's double-century demolishes Pakistan to take 1-0 Series Lead

Tazmin Brits

The 32-year-old batter has made 37 appearances in T20I matches and amassed 917 runs at a strike rate just above 100, with her best score being 78. Tazmin has certainly met expectations in the series, recording a new career-best score of 78 off 64 balls, followed by 46 off 48 balls. However, will want to keep a check on the strike rate, as should her opening partner Laura Wolvaardt, to avoid a clean sweep.

Nonkululeko Mlaba

The 23-year-old left-arm spinner in 34 T20Is has scalped 30 wickets, maintaining an economy rate of 5.98, with her best performance being 3/10. Nonkululeko, who didn’t manage to take any wickets in the opener, has now returned among wickets with an impressive spell of 2/20 from 3 overs.

Pitch:

The 22-yard center wicket at the National Stadium, Karachi, provides a well-balanced playing surface, slightly favoring the batters. Despite being good for batting, the average score in the 150s suggests that bowlers, especially spinners, can expect some assistance from the pitch.

Weather:

With moderate winds, humidity at 67%, and the temperature forecasted to hover around 27°C, the conditions are pleasant to be at the cricket. The overhead is expected to be partly cloudy and the chances of rain remain minimal.

Fantasy playing XI:

Muneeba Ali, Laura Wolvaardt, Tazmin Brits, Aliya Riaz, Bismah Maroof, Sidra Amin, Marizanne Kapp, Nadine de Klerk, Nashra Sundhu, Nonkululeko Mlaba, Sadia Iqbal

Match details:

Date – September 4, 2023

Time – 8:00 PM IST

Venue – National Stadium, Karachi

Broadcast – All games of the series will be live-streamed on the FanCode app and website.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here