All you need to know – South Africa Women’s tour of Pakistan 2023 | Squad, Live Streaming

South Africa is all set to tour Pakistan for the 3-match T20I series as well as a 3-match ODI series. The series will start from 1st September, with the shortest format being the first series of the two.

All you need to know - South Africa Women's tour of Pakistan 2023 | Squad, Live Streaming
All you need to know – South Africa Women’s tour of Pakistan 2023 | Squad, Live Streaming

Hosts Pakistan haven’t played a single international game since the T20 World Cup held in South Africa in February. The World Cup campaign was quite disappointing for them as they finished second last group, winning just 1 game out of 4.

On the other hand, the Proteas, just like Pakistan, played their last international match in the T20 World Cup. Quite contrasting to the hosts, Proteas had a largely successful campaign, losing out in the finals to the quality Australian side. The Proteas had a campaign they should be proud of, becoming the only South African side to reach the finals of a major ICC event.

Schedule – South Africa Women’s tour of Pakistan 2023

T20I’s

Date

Day

Match Number

Venue

Time (IST)

1st September

Friday

1st T20I

Karachi

10:30 AM

3rd September

Sunday

2nd T20I

Karachi

5th September

Tuesday

3rd T20I

Karachi

ODI’s

Date

Day

Match Number

Venue

Time (IST)

8th September

Friday

1st ODI

Karachi

11th September

Monday

2nd ODI

Karachi

14th September

Thursday

3rd ODI

Karachi

Squads – South Africa Women’s tour of Pakistan 2023

T20I’s

Pakistan

South Africa

Nida Dar (C)

Laura Wolvaardt (C)

Muneeba Ali (WK)

Tazmin Brits

Najiha Alvi (WK)

Lara Goodall

Shawaal Zulfiqar

Sinalo Jafta (WK)

Sidra Ameen

Anneke Bosch

Aliya Riaz

Nadine de Klerk

Bismah Maroof

Marizanne Kapp

Fatima Sana

Sune Luus

Syeda Aroob Shah

Nondumiso Shangase

Diana Baig

Delmi Tucker

Nashra Sandhu

Ayabonga Khaka

Sadia Iqbal

Masabata Klaas

Natalia Pervaiz

Nonkululeko Mlaba

Sadaf Shamas

Tumi Sekhukhune

Umm-e-Hani

Sadamali Bhakshala

Also Read:  Sune Luus steps down as Captain ahead of Pakistan tour

ODI’s

Pakistan

South Africa

Nida Dar (C)

Laura Wolvaardt (C)

Muneeba Ali (WK)

Tazmin Brits

Omaima Sohail

Lara Goodall

Sidra Ameen

Sinalo Jafta (WK)

Sidra Nawaz

Anneke Bosch

Aliya Riaz

Nadine de Klerk

Bismah Maroof

Marizanne Kapp

Fatima Sana

Sune Luus

Diana Baig

Nondumiso Shangase

Ghulam Fatima

Delmi Tucker

Nashra Sandhu

Ayabonga Khaka

Sadia Iqbal

Masabata Klaas

Sadaf Shamas

Nonkululeko Mlaba

Umm-e-Hani

Tumi Sekhukhune

Waheeda Akhtar

Sadamali Bhakshala

Approaching Milestones

• Pakistan’s Sidra Ameen has scored 493 runs, requiring just 7 runs to achieve the milestone of completing 500 international runs in the shortest format.
  • South Africa’s Sune Luus has picked 49 international wickets in the T20I format. She needs just 1 more wicket to complete 50 international wickets in the format.
  • Proteas’ bowler Ayabonga Khaka has struck 47 times in the shortest format, she is just 3 wickets short of completing 50 international wickets in the format.
  • Pakistan’s Aliya Riaz has accumulated a total of 985 runs in the 50 overs format. She needs just 15 runs to achieve the feat of completing 1,000 international runs.
  • South Africa’s star player Marizanne Kapp has claimed 147 wickets in the 50 overs format, requiring just 3 wickets to complete 150 wickets.
  • Bismah Maroof and Fatima Sana both have picked 44 wickets each in One Day Internationals, requiring just 6 wickets to complete 50 wickets in the format.
  • Diana Baig has 43 wickets in the 50 overs format, requiring 7 wickets to achieve the feat of taking 50 international wickets.

Broadcasting: Live Streaming

Pakistan: PTV Sports, PTV National, ARY ZAP

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here