Preview: 4th T20I – India Women vs South Africa Women, Squads, Head-to-Head, Weather Report, Dream-XI Fantasy Tips

Date and Day – 1 October 2019, Tuesday.

Match 4 – India Women vs South Africa Women.

Time-7:00 PM IST.

Venue – Surat.

The third game of the series was washed out due to the wet outfield. India Women lead the series 1- 0 with two games to play. The forecast for Tuesday isn’t too good as well with Scattered showers throughout the day. But the forecast can be unpredictable and we can even get a full match depending on the ground conditions. The crowd support has been fantastic throughout the series and would to see some live action on the game day.

4th T20I between India vs South Africa Women
4th T20I between India vs South Africa Women

South Africa would hope to see their batting unit fire, while they did an excellent job with the bowl in the first game. Indian Women’s team will have to make sure that while their spinners came to their rescue in the first game, that won’t always be the case. The Indian pace bowlers will have to make some early inroads to have an impact on the game and dominate the opponents. Batting department looks well sorted with Harmanpreet Kaur playing an excellent anchor role if the top order fails and the likes of Deepti Sharma and Pooja Vastrakar could provide handy finishes lower down the order.

Head to Head

The last two matches have been abandoned due to wet outfield conditions.th forecast doesn’t seem good for the game day as well. We can hope that rain gods stay away and we get an exciting game.

Played-5, India-2, South Africa-0, NR-1, Abandoned-2.

Also Read:  Preview: 4th T20I (Rescheduled) - India Women vs South Africa Women, Squads, Head-to-Head, Dream-XI Fantasy Tips

Indian Women’s Squad 

Harmanpreet Kaur (Captain), Smriti Mandhana (vice-captain), Jemimah Rodrigues, Deepti Sharma, Taniya Bhatia (wicket-keeper), Poonam Yadav, Shikha Pandey, Arundhati Reddy, Pooja Vastrakar, Radha Yadav, Veda Krishnamurthy, Harleen Deol, Anuja Patil, Shafali Verma, Mansi Joshi.

South Africa Women’s Squad

Sune Luus (c), Anneke Bosch, Tasmin Brits, Nadine de Klerk, Shabnim Ismail, Sinalo Jafta, Ayabonga Khaka, Lara Goodall, Lizelle Lee, Nonkululeko Mlaba, Tumi Sekhukhune, Nondumiso Shangase, Mignon du Preez, Laura Wolvaardt.

Fantasy players

Harmanpreet Kaur, Smriti Mandhana, Jemimah Rodrigues, Deepti Sharma, Sune Luus, Lizelle Lee, Mignon du Preez, Tumi Sekhukhune.

Weather Report

It is cloudy at the moment in Surat and some thunderstorms are expected to hit the city in the evening. That’s definitely not a good sign for cricket and the lovely fans who come all the way to cheer for their team. Surat’s Lalbhai Stadium is without the best of drainage systems and this has already taken a toll on the 2nd and 3rd T20Is. Surat desperately needs the sun to shine today.

Loves all things female cricket

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here