Preview: Match 4 – India B vs India D | Fantasy Playing XI | Players to Watch | Squad

The fourth match of senior women’s one day Challenger Trophy will be played between India B and India D on December 5 at Vijayawada. Both the teams have won their last match and would look to carry the momentum with them going into the next game.

Match preview: India B vs India D

Squads:

India B: Taniya Bhatia, Anju Tomar, Riya Chaudhary, Palak Patel, Shubha Satish, Harleen Deol, Humeira Kazi, Chandu V Ram, Rashi Kanojiya, Gongadi Trisha, Soumya Tiwari, Meghna Singh, Sarla Devi, Saima Thakoor, Ramyashri Prasad

India D: Ashwini Kumari, Sanjula Naik, Divya Gnanananda, Monica Patel, K Prathyoosha, Pooja Raj, Saika Ishaque, Pooja Vastrakar, Ayushi Soni, Rajeshwari, Sabbhineni Meghana, Kanika Ahuja, Keerthy James, Indrani Roy, Amanjot Kau

Players to watch out for

Chandu V Ram:

The right arm off spinner of India B was the pick of the bowlers for her team against India A in her last match. She scalped 3-30 in her nine overs including the wickets of Shivali Shinde, Vrinda Dinesh and Disha Kasat. She varied her pace well and bowled tight lines and lengths.

Palak Patel:

The right hand opening bat of India B was the leading run getter in her last fixture against India A. She leathered the opposition with some authority as she smashed 79 runs off 124 balls in the run chase of 235.

Sabbhineni Meghana:

The right hand opening bat of India D top scored with 60 runs off 73 balls in her last outing against India C. She stitched a 58 run opening partnership with her partner Indrani Roy. She provided a strong start to her team. She played a solid innings and was there in the middle till the 25th over.

Also Read:  Preview: Final – India A vs India D | Fantasy Playing XI | Players to Watch | Squad

Kanika Ahuja:

The right arm speedster of India D was the most successful bowler in her last game against India C. She struck with 4-37 in her 10 overs. She bowled well in the middle overs not only keeping the scoring rate at check but also picking up wickets at will.

Weather

The weather is expected to be hazy all through the course of the match with average temperature between 28 and 31 degrees Celsius. There is 3-4% chance of precipitation with 40% cloud cover in the morning (local) and 10% cloud cover in the afternoon (local). In the morning (local), the wind will blow from the north-west, while in the afternoon (local) it will blow from the west.

Pitch

The wicket is good for batting. In the last match over 450 runs were scored. The ball comes on to the bat nicely. Batters will get value for their shots. While there is not much for the bowlers, they will have to outwit the batters to be successful.

Fantasy playing XI

Indrani Roy, Palak Patel, Harleen Deol, Sabbineni Meghana, Keerthy James, Kanika Ahuja, Chandu V, Ramyashri Prasad, Pooja Vastrakar, Rajeshwari Gayakwad

Match details

Date: December 5, 2021

Time: 9am IST

Venue: Dr. Gokaraju Laila Ganga Raju ACA Cricket Complex – CP Ground, Mulapadu, Vijayawada

Live streaming: Hotstar, Star Sports 2

I am a former cricketer having represented Mumbai University at All India University level. I was a part of MCA probables for the U-19 and U-23 age group. I have been an avid cricket writer for the last five years. Currently I am pursuing my Ph.D from IIT Bombay.

Also Read:  India's Squad Analysis for the ODI Series against England Women
Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here