3rd T20I : Pakistan vs Bangladesh | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Hosts Bangladesh will face off against Pakistan in the third T20I of the series. Bangladesh have already secured the series with comprehensive wins over Pakistan in the first two T20Is. Pakistan will hope to win this match and avoid a clean sweep. The game is scheduled to take place on 29th October at the Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium at 4:00 PM Indian Standard Time (IST).

3rd T20I : Pakistan vs Bangladesh | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Squads:

Bangladesh: Niger Sultana Joty (C), Nahida Akter (VC), Shamima Sultana, Murshida Khatun, Sobhana Mostary, Shorna Akter, Ritu Moni, Shorifa Khatun, Shanjida Akther Maghla, Rabeya, Sultana Khatun, Fahima Khatun, Nishita Akter Nishi, Marufa Akter, Fariha Islam Trisna, Shathi Rani

Pakistan: Nida Dar (C), Aliya Riaz, Bismah Maroof, Diana Baig, Ghulam Fatima, Iram Javed, Muneeba Ali (WK), Najiha Alvi (WK), Nashra Sundhu, Natalia Parvaiz, Sadaf Shamas, Sadia Iqbal, Sidra Amin, Umm-e-Hani, Waheeda Akhtar

Players to watch out:

Nahida Akter:

23-year-old Nahida Akter has been in impressive form. She has taken 84 wickets in 71 T20Is at an economy of 5.50. Her best figures of 5/8 have come in this series for which she was awarded the Player of the Match trophy. She followed that up with figures of 2/15. With the pitch expected to favor spinners, we can expect her to perform well in this game as well.

Nigar Sultana:

Captain of the side, Nigar Sultana will be a player to watch out for. She has amassed 1565 runs in 83 matches at an average of 25.24 and has taken 20 catches and 37 stumpings. In this series, her scores are 26 not out and 10 and the team will hope that she capitalizes on her starts and scores big in this game.

Also Read:  3rd ODI: Bangladesh vs Pakistan | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Nashra Sandhu:

25-year-old Nashra Sandhu will be a player to watch out for. She has taken 51 wickets in 48 matches which includes a 4-wicket haul. She has performed well in the series so far with figures of 1/16 in both games. The team will count on her to win the last T20I.

Sadia Iqbal:

The team will hope for a good performance from bowler Sadia Iqbal to win the game. She went wicketless in the first match but took 1 wicket for 24 runs at an economy of 6.00 in the second. She will be a player to watch out for.

Pitch:

The pitch at the Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium will provide conditions favorable for bowling. Spinners in particular can expect assistance from the surface.

Weather:

The temperature is expected to be 31 degrees Celsius with humidity being 65%. It is expected to be mostly sunny.

Fantasy playing XI:

Nigar Sultana, Bismah Maroof, Nida Dar, Shorna Akter, Diana Baig, Nahida Akter, Sadia Iqbal, Marufa Akter, Nashra Sandhu, Rabeya Khan, Fahima Khatun

Match details:

Date – 29th October, 2023

Time – 4:00 PM, IST

Venue – Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium

Broadcast – The game will be live-streamed on Bangladesh Cricket’s YouTube channel.

Vaishnavi is a passionate author with an unwavering love for cricket, particularly women’s cricket. Her writing reflects her deep admiration for the sport and her dedication to promoting women’s participation in it. When she’s not following the latest cricket matches, Vaishnavi can be found engrossed in books or enjoying movies.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here