3rd T20I: South Africa vs New Zealand | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

The third T20I between South Africa and New Zealand is scheduled to take place on 10th October at Buffalo Park at 9:30 PM Indian Standard Time (IST). With the first two matches being abandoned, the two teams will be hoping for some game time and will be looking for a chance to secure a win.

3rd T20I: South Africa vs New Zealand | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Squads:

South Africa: Laura Wolvaardt (C), Anneke Bosch, Tazmin Brits, Nadine de Klerk, Mieke de Ridder, Lara Goodall, Sinalo Jafta, Marizanne Kapp, Ayabonga Khaka, Masabata Klaas, Suné Luus, Nonkululeko Mlaba, Tumi Sekhukhune, Nondumiso Shangase, Chloé Tryon, Delmi Tucker

New Zealand: Sophie Devine (C), Kate Anderson, Suzie Bates, Bernadine Bezuidenhout, Eden Carson, Bella Armstrong, Maddy Green, Brooke Halliday, Fran Jonas, Melie Kerr, Jess Kerr, Molly Penfold, Georgia Plimmer, Hannah Rowe, Lea Tahuhu

Players to watch out:

Laura Wolvaardt

Captain of the South African side, Laura Wolvaardt is a player to watch out for. In 57 T20Is, she has amassed 1236 runs with a high score of 72 and an average of 32.52. She is also in good form and scored 50, 124 not out, and 24 runs in the ODI series. South Africa will be counting on her to secure a win.

Marizanne Kapp

33-year-old Marizanne Kapp is an important cog in the South African lineup. In the 97 T20Is she has played, she has scored 1223 runs with a high score of 56 and has taken 77 wickets with best figures of 4/6. She will be a player to watch out for in this match.

Sophie Devine

Sophie Devine is a leading all-rounder and one of the most destructive batters in the game today. In 123 T20Is she has amassed 3022 runs and has taken 110 wickets. While her bowling performance has been decent, New Zealand will hope that she fires with the bat.

Also Read:  Match 23: Central Hinds v Canterbury Magicians | Squads | Players to Watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Maddy Green

Maddy Green is an impressive batter and spinner in the New Zealand side. Despite getting fewer opportunities, she has proved her worth. In the 2nd T20I, it was her 45 runs that helped New Zealand post a decent target. She will be a player to watch out for in this game as well.

Pitch:

The pitch at Buffalo Park is expected to provide conditions favorable for bowling. Spinners in particular can expect some assistance from the pitch.

Weather:

Rain is expected during the match with the temperature being around 14 degree Celsius.

Fantasy playing XI:

Izzy Gaze, Laura Wolvaardt, Suzie Bates, Sophie Devine, Chloe Tryon, Marizanne Kapp, Amelia Kerr, Nadine de Klerk, Lea Tahuhu, Masabata Klaas, Nonkululeko Mlaba

Match details:

Date – 10th October, 2023

Time – 9:30 PM IST

Venue – Buffalo Park, East London

Broadcast – The game will be live-streamed on the FanCode App and Website.

Vaishnavi is a passionate author with an unwavering love for cricket, particularly women’s cricket. Her writing reflects her deep admiration for the sport and her dedication to promoting women’s participation in it. When she’s not following the latest cricket matches, Vaishnavi can be found engrossed in books or enjoying movies.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here