4th T20I: England vs New Zealand | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming | Pitch Report

Six games into their ongoing tour of England, New Zealand continue to search for their first win; following a clean sweep in the 3-match One-Day International (ODI) series and the hosts 3-0 lead in the 5-match Twenty20 International (T20I) series. The 4th T20I is scheduled for 11:00 PM Indian Standard Time (IST) on the 13th of July 2024, at Kennington Oval, London.

4th T20I England vs New Zealand
4th T20I England vs New Zealand

Squads:

England – Heather Knight (C), Lauren Bell, Maia Bouchier, Alice ⁠Capsey, Charlie ⁠Dean, Sophia Dunkley, Sophie ⁠Ecclestone, Lauren Filer, Danielle Gibson, Sarah Glenn, ⁠Bess Heath, Amy ⁠Jones, Freya ⁠Kemp, Nat Sciver-Brunt, Linsey Smith, Danielle Wyatt

New Zealand – Sophie Devine (C), Suzie Bates, Eden Carson, Izzy Gaze (WK), Maddy Green, Mikaela Greig, Brooke Halliday, Fran Jonas, Jess Kerr, Lea Tahuhu, Leigh Kasperek, Melie Kerr, Molly Penfold, Georgia Plimmer, Hannah Rowe

Players to watch out:

Nat Sciver-Brunt

The 31-year-old all-rounder, in T20Is, at a strike rate of 117.36, has amassed 2480 runs from 116 outings and, with an economy rate of 6.54, has taken 86 wickets from 107 innings. Nat has had a notable series thus far, and though she has departed for 11 and 0 in her previous innings, while with the ball, she has returned figures of 0/11 (2) and 1/10 (2). She can be trusted to stage a turnaround with the bat, delivering all-round goods.

Sarah Glenn

The 24-year-old leg-spinner, averaging 15.70 and maintaining an economy rate of 5.85, has scalped 77 wickets from 60 T20Is and has also been handy with the bat, posting 133 runs from 18 innings at a strike rate of 119.81. Continuing her impressive form, while Sarah bowled just 4 balls in the 2nd T20I in this series, an innings apart she produced figures of 3/16 (4) and 1/14 (4). She can be counted on for breakthroughs.

Also Read:  Watch Highlights: 3rd T20I – Sophie Ecclestone and Alice Capsey lead England to 3-0 Series win against New Zealand

Brooke Halliday

The 28-year-old all-rounder, from 23 T20I outings, has accumulated 249 runs and, from 6 innings, has managed only one wicket but has been economical. Brooke hasn’t scored many runs on this tour but has managed a string of starts in her recent outings, registering scores of 31, 17, 14, and 9, while her bowling returns from the T20Is read 0/23 (2) and 0/4 (1). It will be expected of the seasoned campaigner to capitalize on her efforts.

Fran Jonas

The 20-year-old left-arm off-spinner, from 29 T20I innings, has bagged 21 wickets, including a best of 3/16, while maintaining an economy rate of 5.71. In her previous 7 T20Is, all against England, she has taken 5 scalps, and on this tour has registered figures of 0/23 (2) and 2/23 (4). She will be backed to build on this momentum, making the most of her return to form with the ball, and leading the wickets tally.

Pitch:

The Kennington Oval has traditionally dished high-scoring wickets that are slightly more advantageous to batters over bowlers, and it is expected to be no different for this game. Pacers also benefit from the conditions, and a score in the 180s will be a competitive one.

Weather:

With partly cloudy skies and a very low chance of rain, it will be a good day to get down to the Kennington Oval in London. The temperature is forecasted to hover around 19°C, with light winds and humidity at 65%.

Fantasy playing XI:

Amy ⁠Jones, Suzie Bates, Maia Bouchier, Nat Sciver-Brunt, Sophie Devine, Melie Kerr, Alice ⁠Capsey, Charlie ⁠Dean, Sophie ⁠Ecclestone, Sarah Glenn, Freya ⁠Kemp

Also Read:  Match 12: Delhi Capitals vs Mumbai Indians | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming | Pitch Report

Match details:

Date – July 13, 2024

Time – 11:00 PM IST

Venue – Kennington Oval, London

Broadcast – The game will be live-streamed on the FanCode app and website.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here