Where to watch the 4th T20I between England and New Zealand Women? Live Streaming Details

The White Ferns are touring England from June 26 to July 17 for a three-match ODI series followed by a five-match T20I series from July 6 to 17. England dominated the ODI series with a 3-0 sweep and has clinched the T20I series by winning the third match by 6 wickets, taking a 3-0 lead. Fans can scroll further for details about the live streaming and telecast of the 4th T20I.

Where to watch the 3rd T20I between England and New Zealand Women? Live Streaming Details
Where to watch the 3rd T20I between England and New Zealand Women? Live Streaming Details

Heather Knight-led England secured the ODI series with a nine-wicket victory in the 1st ODI, an eight-wicket win in the 2nd, and a five-wicket victory in the final ODI. In the T20I series, England won the first match by 59 runs, the second by 23 runs (DLS method), and the third by 6 wickets with 4 balls to spare.

In the 3rd T20I, Nat Sciver-Brunt led England, winning the toss and opting to bowl first. New Zealand struggled to build significant partnerships, but Sophie Devine’s unbeaten 58 and Suzie Bates’s 38 runs helped the White Ferns post a total of 141/8. Sophie Ecclestone claimed four wickets for 14 runs. In response, England chased the target with 4 balls to spare, with Alice Capsey top-scoring with an unbeaten 67, supported by Sophia Dunkley’s 35. Capsey was awarded Player of the Match for her performance. The fourth T20I is scheduled for July 13 at the Oval at 11:00 p.m.

Broadcast:

The game will be live-streamed on the SonyLiv app, FanCode app and website.

T20I Schedule:

Sr No

Date

Venue

Match

Time (IST)

6th July 2024

Utilita Bowl, Southampton

1st T20I

7:00 pm

9th July 2024

The 1st Central County Ground, Hove

2nd T20I

11:00 pm

11th July 2024

The Spitfire Ground, St Lawrence

3rd T20I

13th July 2024

The Kia Oval, London

4th T20I

17th July 2024

Lord’s, London

5th T20I

10:30 pm

Also Read:  Watch Highlights: 4th T20I – England dominates fourth T20I with Sarah Glenn's 4-fer

Liked the story? Leave a comment here

Namibia Women’s National Cricket Team Profile Mozambique Women’s National Cricket Team Profile Mali Women’s National Cricket Team Profile
Most Popular Female Cricketers on Instagram List of 10 Brother-Sister pair in Cricket Husband-Wife Pair in Cricket