Watch Highlights: 3rd T20I – Sophie Ecclestone and Alice Capsey lead England to 3-0 Series win against New Zealand

England is currently hosting the white ferns from 26 June to 17 July, for a three-match ODI series, followed by a five-match T20Is in which they have already clinched the ODIs by 3-0, in the ongoing five-match T20I series, England has already secured three wins. They secured their third victory in the series by defeating New Zealand by 6 wickets.

Watch Highlights 3rd T20I – Sophie Ecclestone and Alice Capsey lead England to 3-0 Series win against New Zealand
Watch Highlights 3rd T20I – Sophie Ecclestone and Alice Capsey lead England to 3-0 Series win against New Zealand

Highlights from the Match

Sophie Devine- 58* (NZ) – Skipper Sophie Devine, remained unbeaten with 58 runs off 42 balls, achieving a strike rate of 138.09. Her innings featured 7 boundaries and 2 sixes. Suzie Bates provided crucial support, contributing to New Zealand’s total of 141 runs.

Suzie Bates- 38 (NZ) – Suzie Bates, who opens for New Zealand, scored 38 runs off 27 balls, including 8 boundaries, before being dismissed in the 8th over by Sophie Ecclestone, caught by Nat Sciver-Brunt. During this match, Suzie Bates also marked 10,000 international runs, marking a significant milestone in her career.

Sophie Ecclestone- 4/25 (ENG) – Sophie Ecclestone delivered a standout bowling performance, claiming 4 wickets for 25 runs at an impressive economy rate of 6.25. Her pivotal contributions included dismissing Suzie Bates and Amelia Kerr in the 8th over, Isabella Gaze in the 17th over, and Leigh Kasperek in the 19th over. These crucial wickets contribution, helped England limit New Zealand to a total of 141 runs.

Alice Capsey- 67* (ENG) – Alice Capsey remained unbeaten with 67 runs off 60 balls, comprising 6 boundaries and 1 six. Coming in early after the dismissal of Maia Bouchier, Capsey played an important role in leading her team to victory, successfully chasing the target of 141 runs. She was well-supported by Sophia Dunkley throughout the innings. Alice Capsey was awarded the Player of the Match for her outstanding performance.

Also Read:  Where to watch the 2nd T20I between England and New Zealand Women? Live Streaming Details
Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here