Where to watch the 1st T20I between England and New Zealand Women? Live Streaming Details

England is hosting the White Ferns from June 26 to July 17 for a three-match ODI series followed by a five-match T20I series scheduled from July 6 to 17.

Where to watch the 1st T20I between England and New Zealand Women Live Streaming Details
Where to watch the 1st T20I between England and New Zealand Women Live Streaming Details

England secured a clean sweep in the ODI series, winning 3-0. After a nine-wicket victory in the inaugural ODI and an eight-wicket win in the second, they concluded the series with a narrow five-wicket victory in the final match at Bristol. Following the ODIs, the five-match T20I series is set to commence on July 6, with the first T20I scheduled to start at 7:00 p.m. IST.

Earlier this year, from March 19 to April 7, New Zealand hosted England for a five-match T20I series and a three-match ODI series. England emerged victorious in both formats, winning the T20I series 4-1 and the three-match ODI series 2-1.

Squad for the T20I series

England: Heather Knight (C), Lauren Bell, Maia Bouchier, Alice Capsey, Charlie Dean, Sophia Dunkley, Sophie Ecclestone, Lauren Filer, Danielle Gibson, Sarah Glenn, Bess Heath, Amy Jones, Freya Kemp, Nat Sciver-Brunt, Linsey Smith, and Danielle Wyatt.

New Zealand: Sophie Devine (C), Suzie Bates, Eden Carson, Izzy Gaze, Maddy Green, Mikaela Greig, Brooke Haliday, Fran Jonas, Leigh Kasperek, Amelia Kerr, Jess Kerr, Molly Penfold, Georgia Plimmer, Hannah Rowe, and Lea Tahuhu

Broadcast:

The game will be live-streamed on the SonyLiv app, FanCode app and website.

T20I Schedule:

Sr No

Date

Venue

Match

Time (IST)

6th July 2024

Utilita Bowl, Southampton

1st T20I

7:00 pm

9th July 2024

The 1st Central County Ground, Hove

2nd T20I

11:00 pm

11th July 2024

The Spitfire Ground, St Lawrence

3rd T20I

13th July 2024

The Kia Oval, London

4th T20I

17th July 2024

Lord’s, London

5th T20I

10:30 pm

Also Read:  WPL 2024: SWOT Analysis of Delhi Capitals (DC)
Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here