Nepal and Qatar Women’s Cricket Team to play 3 Match T20I Series from 16th November

According to Qatar Cricket Association (QCA) President Yousef Jeham al –Kuwari, Nepal and Qatar women’s cricket team will play a three-match T20I series starting November 16 in Doha.

Nepal Women's Cricket Team
Nepal Women’s Cricket Team

Squads

Qatar: Aysha, Aisha Abdur Rahman, Angeline Mare, Trupti Kale, Aleena Khan, Khadija Ahmad Imtiaz, Saachi Dhadwal, Shahreennawab Bahadur, Kerry Pounsett, Hiral Agarwal, Shrutiben Kamleshbhai Rana, Sabeeja Adiyeri Panayan, Rizpha Bano Emmanuel, Reeva Shah and Sneha Chandani

Reserves: Rahia Arshad, Fatima Salman Saeed and Tafaul Elkhair

Nepal: Rubina Chhetry (c), Indu Barma, Apsari Begam, Karuna Bhandari, Dolly Bhatta, Saraswati Chaudhary, Kabita Joshi, Kabita Kunwar, Sarita Magar, Sita Magar, Jyoti Pandey, Sangita Rai, Shabnam Rai, Kajal Shrestha (wk)

Schedule

Date Time (local) Match Venue
November 16, 2021 1 pm 1st T20I West End Park International Cricket Stadium, Doha
November 17, 2021 1 pm 2nd T20I West End Park International Cricket Stadium, Doha
November 18, 2021 1 pm 3rd T20I West End Park International Cricket Stadium, Doha

“We are indeed very pleased to host Nepal for three T20 International matches in Qatar and we wish thank the International Cricket Council for having given clearance to this bilateral series. The Qatar’s women team could not play any international match due to the Covid pandemic. Our player are finally back for the international duty after nearly two years. We also wish to thank the Nepal cricket authorities for agreeing to play the short series on the way to playing the World T20 Asia qualifying event. We just hosted the Asia Qualifiers Group A for men and we are looking forward to another successful event in Qatar,” said Al-Kuwari.

Nepal team will arrive in Doha on November 14. After the completion of the bilateral series, Nepal will fly out on November 19 to UAE to play the ICC T20 Women’s World Cup Asia Qualifier, which will see a total of six teams. The ICC event will be played from November 22 to November 28. A total of 15 matches will be played. Apart from Nepal and hosts UAE, the other teams taking part in the competition are Malaysia, Bhutan, Hong Kong, and Kuwait. This bilateral series will serve as good preparation for team Nepal.

Also Read:  Match 3 : Pakistan A vs Nepal | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

This article is the summary of the original article published on m.gulf-times

Loves all things female cricket

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here