3rd T20I: Malaysia vs Nepal | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

The 5-match Twenty20 Internationals (T20I) series between Malaysia and Nepal is currently tied at 1-1 going into the 3rd game, which is set to take place at the YSD-UKM Cricket Oval in Malaysia on June 1, 2023, at 8:30 AM Indian Standard Time (IST).

3rd T20I: Malaysia vs Nepal | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

In the series opener, Nepal faced a crushing defeat but managed to bounce back in the 2nd T20I against Malaysia. Nepal restricted the hosts to 95 runs and chased down the target comfortably with 7 wickets and 15 balls to spare, leveling the series.

Squads:

Malaysia – Mas Elysa, Yusrina Yaakop, Ainna Hashim, Ainur Amelina, Amalin Sorfina, Mahirah Izzati Ismail, Winifred Duraisingam, Aina Najwa, Christina Baret, Wan Julia, Aisya Eleesa, Dhanusri Muhunan, Nik Nur Atiela, Nur Arianna Natsya, Nur Dania Syuhada, Saubika Manvanan

Nepal – Rubina Chhetri, Sita Rana Magar, Indu Barma, Kabita Kunwar, Jyoti Pandey, Apsari Begam, Kabita Joshi, Ashmina Karmacharya, Sangita Rai, Bindu Rawal, Mamta Chaudhary, Kajal Shrestha, Sony Pakhrin, Shristi Jaisi, Samjhana Khadka, Ishwori Bist, Saraswati Chaudhary, Kritika Marasaini

Players to watch out:

Ainna Hashim

The 22-year-old all-rounder, in T20Is, in 31 innings has scored 210 runs and has struck 25 scalps in 42 innings. In the series, Ainna has been brilliant with scores of 12* and 14*, along with bowling figures of 2/10 (3.5) and 0/24 (4).

Aisya Eleesa

The 20-year-old pacer, in 22 T20Is, at an economy rate of 4.32 has bagged 19 wickets and has got the best of 3/11. Aisya has been impactful in the series registering bowling figures of 2/9 (2) and 1/26 (3.3).

Also Read:  Nepal Women's team beat Malaysia in a thrilling final to claim 3-2 Series Win

Indu Barma

The 29-year-old all-rounder, in T20Is, in 26 innings with the bat has accumulated 342 runs and has struck 11 scalps in 12 outings. While runs of Indu’s bat are awaited, she’s not failed to impress with the ball, recording figures of 1/11 (4).

Rubina Chhetri

The 29-year-old all-rounder, in 34 T20Is has scored 390 runs and bagged 27 wickets. Besides smartly leading her troops, Rubina delivered a match-winning 29*-run knock and bowling figures of 2/9 (4) and 2/16 (4).

Pitch:

The pitch at UKM-YSD Cricket Oval, Bangi appears favorable for the bowlers. However, batters with strong technical skills will still have opportunities to score runs on this wicket and can aim for a strong finish with a score in the 140s.

Weather:

With the presence of rain on the radar, the chances of a complete game appear to be highly unlikely. The temperature is forecasted to hover around 32°C, with light winds and a humidity level of 86%.

Fantasy playing XI:

Wan Julia, Indu Barma, Mas Elysa, Ainna Hashim, Sita Rana Magar, Winifred Duraisingam, Rubina Chhetri, Mahirah Izzati Ismail, Kabita Kunwar, Aisya Eleesa, Nik Nur Atiela

Match details:

Date – June 1, 2023

Time – 8:30 AM IST

Venue – YSD-UKM Cricket Oval, Bangi

Broadcast – All games of the series will be streamed live on the FanCode app and website.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here