1st T20I: Malaysia vs Nepal | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

For the curtain raiser of the 5-match Twenty20 (T20) Internationals (T20I) series, hosts Malaysia and Nepal are scheduled to contest at YSD-UKM Cricket Oval, Bangi, on the 29th of May, 2023, at 8:30 AM Indian Standard Time (IST).

1st T20I: Malaysia vs Nepal | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

In their most recent T20 outing, Malaysia emerged victorious in the Bronze medal game against Hong Kong at the SouthEast Asian Games. Meanwhile, Nepal last competed in the ACC Women’s T20 Championship in June 2022. Nepal holds a perfect record against the hosts, having won all three completed games between the two sides.

Squads:

Malaysia – Mas Elysa, Yusrina Yaakop, Ainna Hashim, Ainur Amelina, Amalin Sorfina, Mahirah Izzati Ismail, Winifred Duraisingam, Aina Najwa, Christina Baret, Wan Julia, Aisya Eleesa, Dhanusri Muhunan, Nik Nur Atiela, Nur Arianna Natsya, Nur Dania Syuhada, Saubika Manvanan

Nepal – Rubina Chhetri, Sita Rana Magar, Indu Barma, Kabita Kunwar, Jyoti Pandey, Apsari Begam, Kabita Joshi, Ashmina Karmacharya, Sangita Rai, Bindu Rawal, Mamta Chaudhary, Kajal Shrestha, Sony Pakhrin, Shristi Jaisi, Samjhana Khadka, Ishwori Bist, Saraswati Chaudhary, Kritika Marasaini

Players to watch out:

Winifred Duraisingam

The 30-year-old all-rounder in Twenty20 Internationals (T20Is), in 45 innings has scored 683 runs, including the highest of 73, while has struck 31 scalps in 41 outings at an economy rate of 5.29 and has got the best of 3/9.

Mas Elysa

The 22-year-old all-rounder in T20Is, in 47 innings has scored 754 runs, including the highest of 59, while in 33 bowling innings has struck 26 wickets at an economy rate of 5.10 and has got the best bowling figures of 6/3.

Also Read:  2nd T20I: Malaysia vs Nepal | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Rubina Chhetri

The 29-year-old all-rounder in T20Is, in 27 innings has accumulated 359 runs, at an average of 22.43, while has struck 23 times in 30 bowling innings, at an economy rate of 3.99, and has produced the best of 4/2.

Sita Rana Magar

The 31-year-old all-rounder, in T20Is, in 28 outings at an average of 21.12 has scored 507 runs, including the highest of 82*, while in 29 bowling innings, has struck 31 scalps at an economy rate of 4.02 and has recorded the best of 3/10.

Pitch:

The pitch at UKM-YSD Cricket Oval in Bangi, Malaysia favors the bowlers. However, if batters show resilience, they can guide their team to a competitive total of around 130 runs. The bowlers, especially pacers, will enjoy the assistance that the 22 yards will offer.

Weather:

Despite showers being forecasted an hour before the game and partly cloudy conditions overhead, the radar shows a bright outlook during match hours. The temperature is expected to be around 32°C, with light winds and a humidity level of 68%.

Fantasy playing XI:

Kajal Shrestha, Samjhana Khadka, Indu Barma, Mas Elysa, Ainna Hashim, Sita Rana Magar, Winifred Duraisingam, Rubina Chhetri, Saraswati Chaudhary, Nur Dania Syuhada, Sangita Rai

Match details:

Date – May 29, 2023

Time – 8:30 AM IST

Venue – YSD-UKM Cricket Oval, Bangi

Broadcast – All games of the series will be streamed live on the FanCode app and website.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here