4th T20I: Zimbabwe vs Ireland | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming | Pitch Report

Following consecutive wins in the first three Twenty20 Internationals (T20Is) of the 5-match series between Zimbabwe and Ireland, the former will look to avoid a clean sweep. The game is scheduled for 10:00 PM Indian Standard Time (IST) on the 1st of February 2024 at Harare Sports Club, Zimbabwe.

Harare Sports Club.
Harare Sports Club.

Squads:

Zimbabwe – Mary-Anne Musonda (C), Kelis Ndhlovu, Beloved Biza, Chipo Mugeri-Tiripano, Adel Zimunu, Ashley Ndiraya, Nyasha Gwanzura, Loreen Tshuma, Chiyedza Dhururu (WK), Precious Marange, Audrey Mazvishaya, Kudzai Chigora, Nomvelo Sibanda, Francisca Chipare, Lindokuhle Mabhera, Pellagia Mujaji

Ireland – Laura Delany (C), Ava Canning, Alana Dalzell, Georgina Dempsey, Sarah Forbes, Amy Hunter, Arlene Kelly, Gaby Lewis, Joanna Loughran, Jane Maguire, Cara Murray, Leah Paul, Orla Prendergast, Freya Sargent, Rebecca Stokell

Players to watch out:

Chiyedza Dhururu

The 28-year-old keeper-batter, from 16 T20I outings, has accumulated 212 runs, including the highest of 44. Chiyedza produced a good knock early in this series, and in the T20Is, a couple of innings apart, she registered scores of 22 and 24. It’ll be hoped she capitalizes on these scores.

Nomvelo Sibanda

The 27-year-old left-arm pacer, from 40 T20I appearances, averaging 13.33 and maintaining an economy rate of 4.83, has taken 45 wickets, including the best of 5/14. Following a couple of decent T20I outings, Nomvelo returned figures of 1/23 in the 3rd and will be counted on to carry forward this momentum.

Arlene Kelly

The 30-year-old all-rounder in T20Is, from 30 outings, has bagged 40 wickets while adding 87 runs from 15 outings, registering respective bests of 28* and 5/12. Arlene was outstanding in the ODIs and though she has finished wicketless in her last three T20Is, she’s been economical and can be relied upon for the goods.

Also Read:  3rd ODI: Zimbabwe vs Ireland | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming | Pitch Report

Cara Murray

The 23-year-old leg-spinner, from 39 T20I outings, has scalped 27 wickets, maintaining an economy rate of 6.88 and producing the best of 3/9. Continuing her outstanding ODI form, in the T20Is, Cara delivered figures of 1/28, 2/27, and 1/19. It’ll be expected that she carries forward this form.

Pitch:

The Harare Sports Club features a balanced center wicket that offers runs for batters and a good amount of assistance to bowlers as well. The average score at the venue is in the 130s, and pacers have got the upper hand on the track.

Weather:

The conditions at Harare Sports Club are forecasted to clear in time for the game with rain in the lead-up to the game. The temperature is expected to hover around 19°C with light winds and humidity of 63%.

Fantasy playing XI:

Amy Hunter, Gaby Lewis, Mary-Anne Musonda, Orla Prendergast, Laura Delany, Arlene Kelly, Kelis Ndhlovu, Loreen Tshuma, Georgina Dempsey, Precious Marange, Cara Murray

Match details:

Date – February 1, 2024

Time – 10:00 PM IST

Venue – Harare Sports Club, Zimbabwe

Broadcast – A live-stream link for the game will be shared on Zimbabwe Cricket – Women and Ireland Women’s Cricket social media pages.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here