Match 3 – Hong Kong vs UAE Women | Fantasy XI | Players to Watch | Live Streaming

The third match of the four-match T20I bilateral series between Hong Kong and UAE will be played at Malek Ground in Ajman, UAE, on April 29. UAE lead the four-match T20I series 2-0.

Match preview: Hong Kong v UAE

Match 3 – Hong Kong vs UAE Women | Fantasy XI | Players to Watch | Live Streaming

Head to Head

Hong Kong and UAE have played four T20Is against each other and UAE have won all the matches.

Squads

Hong Kong: Natasha Miles, Hiu Ying Cheung, Kary Chan (captain), Maryam Bibi, Betty Chan, Tammy Chu, Yasmin Daswani, Mariko Hill, Emma Lai, Heiley Lui, Iqra Sahar, Shanzeen Shahzad, Mei Wai Siu, Ruchitha Venkatesh

UAE: Theertha Satish, Priyanjali Jain, Chaya Mughal (captain), Kavisha Egodage, Esha Oza, Samaira Dharnidharka, Mahika Gaur, Siya Gokhale, Lavanya Keny, Suraksha Kotte, Vaishnave Mahesh, Indhuja Nandakumar, Chamani Seneviratna, Khushi Sharma  

Players to watch out for 

Kary Chan:

The captain of Hong Kong top scored with 39 runs off 45 balls, including one boundary, in the last match. She fought hard in the run chase but failed to take her team home. With the ball, the left-arm spinner opened the bowling and picked up 1-19 in four overs.

Mariko Hill:

The right-arm quick was the pick of the bowlers for Hong Kong as she scalped 3-14 in two overs in the last match. With the bat, the opening batter scored a run a ball eight.

Esha Oza:

The right-handed opening batter of UAE starred with the bat as she muscled 53 runs off 51 balls to help her side post a respectable score on board. She smashed six boundaries during her entertaining knock.

Also Read:  Match 1 – Hong Kong vs UAE Women | Fantasy XI | Players to Watch | Live Streaming

Chaya Mughal: 

The captain of the UAE who opened the bowling was the most economical bowler. The right-arm seamer scalped 2-10 in four overs picking up both the wickets in the same over.

Pitch

The venue looks good for batting. In the last match, both the teams went past 100 runs in their respective innings. The fast bowlers have enjoyed bowling on this wicket. A good contest between bat and ball is expected. 

Weather

The weather is expected to be partly cloudy and warm. The average temperature will be around 29 degrees Celsius. There will be 96 percent cloud cover and just one percent chance of rain. The wind will blow from the south-southeast.

Fantasy Playing XI

Theertha Satish, Esha Oza, Kavisha Egodage, Marina Lamplough, Chamani Seneviratna, Chaya Mughal, Kary Chan, Mariko Hill, Betty Chan, Vaishnave Mahesh, Khushi Sharma

Match Details

Date: April 29, 2022

Time: 8.30pm IST

Venue: Malek Ground, Ajman, UAE

Live Streaming: Fan Code

Follow Female Cricket on Instagram and Twitter for all the latest news and updates

I am a former cricketer having represented Mumbai University at All India University level. I was a part of MCA probables for the U-19 and U-23 age group. I have been an avid cricket writer for the last five years. Currently I am pursuing my Ph.D from IIT Bombay.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here