Match 2– Hong Kong vs UAE Women | Fantasy XI | Players to Watch | Live Streaming

The second match of the four match T20I bilateral series between Hong Kong and UAE will be played at Malek Ground in Ajman, UAE, on April 28. UAE lead the four match T20I series 1-0.

Match preview: Hong Kong v UAE

Match 2– Hong Kong vs UAE Women | Fantasy XI | Players to Watch | Live Streaming

Head to Head

Hong Kong and UAE have played three T20Is against each other and UAE have won all the matches.

Squads

Hong Kong: Natasha Miles, Hiu Ying Cheung, Kary Chan (captain), Maryam Bibi, Betty Chan, Tammy Chu, Yasmin Daswani, Mariko Hill, Emma Lai, Heiley Lui, Iqra Sahar, Shanzeen Shahzad, Mei Wai Siu, Ruchitha Venkatesh

UAE: Theertha Satish, Priyanjali Jain, Chaya Mughal (captain), Kavisha Egodage, Esha Oza, Samaira Dharnidharka, Mahika Gaur, Siya Gokhale, Lavanya Keny, Suraksha Kotte, Vaishnave Mahesh, Indhuja Nandakumar, Chamani Seneviratna, Khushi Sharma  

Players to watch out for

Kary Chan: The captain of Hong Kong top scored with 45 runs off 53 balls in the last match. The southpaw’s innings was laced with six boundaries. Coming into bat in the third over when her team was struggling at 2-6, she steadied the ship and was there till the 17th over. With the ball, the left arm spinner opened the bowling and picked up 1-19 in four overs.

Mariko Hill: The right handed opening batter scored 34 runs off 42 balls in the last match. She held the innings together at one end and was there till the penultimate over of the innings.

Kavisha Egodage: The right handed opening batter of UAE starred with the bat as she muscled an unbeaten 50 off 43 balls to steer her side to a seven wicket win over Hong Kong in the first T20I. She smashed four boundaries and stitched a 83-run partnership for the second wicket with Theertha Satish.

Also Read:  1st Semi-Final: Thailand vs United Arab Emirates | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming | Pitch Report

Chamani Seneviratna: The former Sri Lankan right arm seamer wreaked havoc with the ball for UAE in her last outing as she scalped 4-24 in four overs. She bowled well in the middle overs as well as at the death. With the bat, she scored 10 runs off seven balls.

Pitch

The venue looks good for batting. Close to 250 runs were scored in the last match that was played here. Only nine wickets fell which reckons that there is not much in the pitch for the bowlers.

Weather

The weather is expected to be mainly clear and warm. The average temperature will be around 28 degrees Celsius. There will be 40 percent cloud cover and no chance of rain. The wind will blow from the east-southeast.

Fantasy Playing XI

Theertha Satish, Esha Oza, Kavisha Egodage, Natasha Miles, Chamani Seneviratna, Samaira Dharnidharka, Kary Chan, Mariko Hill, Betty Chan, Maryam Bibi, Khushi Sharma

Match Details

Date: April 28, 2022
Time: 8.30pm IST
Venue: Malek Ground, Ajman, UAE
Live Streaming: Fan Code

Follow Female Cricket on Instagram and Twitter for all the latest news and updates

I am a former cricketer having represented Mumbai University at All India University level. I was a part of MCA probables for the U-19 and U-23 age group. I have been an avid cricket writer for the last five years. Currently I am pursuing my Ph.D from IIT Bombay.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here