Match 3 : Pakistan A vs Nepal | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

The Pakistan squad is well prepared for the tournament as they just competed in the Pakistan Cup Women’s Tournament while the Nepal team recently returned home after playing a five-match T20I series against Malaysia. In a bilateral series played after a year, the Nepal team emerged victorious with points 3-2.

Match 3 : Pakistan A vs Nepal | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Squads:

Pakistan A – Fatima Sana (C), Anoosha Nasir, Eyman Fatima, Gull Feroza, Gulrukh, Lubna Behram, Najiha Alvi (Wk), Natalia Parvaiz, Sadaf Shamas, Shawaal Zulfiqar, Sayeda Aroob Shah, Tuba Hassan, Umm-e-Hani, Yusra Amir

Nepal – Rubina Chhetry (C), Indu Barma, Apsari Begam, Ishwori Bist, Kabita Joshi, Asmina Karmacharya, Samjhana Khadka, Saraswati Kumari, Kabita Kunwar, Sita Rana Magar, Kritika Marasini, Jyoti Pandey (WK), Bindu Rawal, Kajal Shrestha (WK)

Players to watch out:

Fatima Sana

She has showcased remarkable improvement and development over the years. Since her debut at the age of 18, she has taken 17 wickets in 23 T20I games for the senior national side. She has also gained valuable experience by participating in T20 leagues worldwide, representing the Barmy Army at the FairBreak Invitational and the Barbados Royals at the Women’s Caribbean Premier League.

Eyman Fatima

She has been a part of the Under 19 World Cup Squad of Pakistan and has performed consistently with the bat with a high score of unbeaten 62 against Zimbabwe. She has also been a part of the Amazons team in the Women’s League Exhibition 2023 Tournament.

Rubina Chhetry

She has been part of the Barmy Army in the Fair Break Invitational Tournament and has proven to be a promising all-rounder to the team. She also led the side for the Nepal series of Malaysia where the latter emerged as winners. She has been consistent with both bat and ball and will prove to be an asset to the team.

Also Read:  Nepal and Qatar Women's Cricket Team to play 3 Match T20I Series from 16th November

Kritika Marasini

A tacky left-arm orthodox spinner who has been consistent with the ball for Nepal in many T20I tournaments. She has been economically consistent ranging around 6.5 and will look to turn things around in the favor of Nepal.

Pitch:

The pitch seems favorable for the pacers however the team batting first will also have an advantage as the pitch also seems to assist the batters well.

Weather:

The weather conditions for the upcoming cricket match are expected to feature broken clouds with a temperature of 29.75°C. This means that players and spectators alike can anticipate a partially cloudy sky, which might offer occasional breaks of sunshine throughout the day.

Fantasy Playing XI:

Fatima Sana, Anoosha Nasir, Eyman Fatima, Gull Feroza, Gulrukh, Rubina Chhetry, Kritika Marasini, Jyoti Pandey, Bindu Rawal, Yusra Amir, Kabita Kunwar.

Match Details:

Date – June 13th 2023
Time – 06:30 AM
Venue – Mission Road Ground, Mong Kok
Broadcast – Live stream for all games of the tournament is available on the FanCode app and website.

Sports have always been a huge part of my life, and having played cricket professionally for my state team, I gained a deeper understanding of what it takes to succeed in the world of sports. With an eye for detail and passion for sports, I’m hoping to make a lasting impact in the sports industry.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here