Match 4: MD. Sporting Club v Rajasthan Club | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming

The fourth match of Byju’s Bengal Women’s T20 Blast will be played between MD. Sporting Club and Rajasthan Club on December 6 at the MGR Sports Academy in Bara Gunsima, West Bengal. The game will begin at 12.45 PM IST.

While MD. Sporting Club will play their second encounter of the competition, having won against Kalighat Club by eight wickets in the first match. On the other hand, Rajasthan Club will feature in their first fixture.

Match 4: MD. Sporting Club v Rajasthan Club | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming

Squads

MD. Sporting Club: Gouher Sultan (C), Dipa Das, Ankita Barman, Megha Ghosh, Priti Mondal, Dyuti Paul, Shrayosi Aich, Tapati Paul, Rama Mahato, Priya Pandey, Mallika Roy, Meghna Biswas, Sangita Karmarkar, Tamanna Ghosh, Janaki Sarkar

Rajasthan Club: Parna Paul (C), Kashish Agarwal, Sweta Singh, Anushka Paul, Riya Goswami, Priyanka Kurmi, Anindita Nath, Priyanka Sarkar, Zenab Gazi, Rukmoni Roy, Debjani Das, Priti Koyal, Roshni Khatun, Sagarika Sengupta, Sanjukta Sarkar

Players to watch

Ankita Barman: 

The opening batter of MD. Sporting Club led the run chase from the front with a fighting 36 off 45 in her last outing against Kalighat Club. She hit three boundaries and stitched a crucial 55-run partnership with her opening partner Dyuti Paul. She guided her team to a comfortable eight-wicket win chasing 85.

Priya Pandey:

The wily left-arm spinner of MD. Sporting Club was the pick of the bowlers in her last appearance against Kalighat Club. She opened the bowling with Sushmita Paul and scalped 17/2 in four overs. She bowled well with the new ball and was effective in the death overs.

Kashish Vinod Agarwal: 

She is a dashing all-rounder from Rajasthan Club who can open the batting and bowling. She is a prolific right-handed batter and a right-arm speedster. In the past, she has represented the Singapore Women’s Cricket Team.

Also Read:  Finding Strength in Setbacks: The Story of Gouher Sultana

Sagarika Sengupta: 

She is a technically sound batter and has made many valuable contributions at the domestic level. She will be the key to Rajasthan Club’s batting and will be required to hold the team’s batting together. The 21-year-old is a solid opening batter.

Pitch

It will be the fourth match of the tournament at this venue, with the third game being played early in the day. Out of the two games played here until December 5, the teams batting second have won both. The highest total scored is 107, and the lowest total scored is 84. Expect good batting conditions. A high-scoring contest could be on the cards.

Weather

The weather is expected to see hazy sunshine. The highest temperature attained during the day will be 28 degrees Celsius. There will be a zero percent cloud cover and a zero percent chance of rain. The wind will blow from the north-northwest.

Fantasy Playing XI

Dyuti Paul, Ankita Barman, Dipa Das, Kashish Vinod Agarwal, Sagarika Sengupta, Gouher Sultana, Priyanka Kurmi, Roshni Khatun, Priya Pandey, Priyanka Madhab Sarkar, Rukmoni Roy

Match Details

Date: December 6, 2022

Time: 12.45 PM IST

Venue: MGR Sports Academy, Bara Gunsima, West Bengal

Live Streaming: Fan Code

Follow Female Cricket on Instagram and Twitter for all the latest news and updates

I am a former cricketer having represented Mumbai University at All India University level. I was a part of MCA probables for the U-19 and U-23 age group. I have been an avid cricket writer for the last five years. Currently I am pursuing my Ph.D from IIT Bombay.

Also Read:  Match 3: Gymkhana v Mohun Bagan AC | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming
Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here