Match 3: Gymkhana v Mohun Bagan AC | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming

The third match of the Byju’s Bengal Women’s T20 Blast will be played between Gymkhana and Mohun Bagan AC on December 6 at the MGR Sports Academy in Bara Gunsima, West Bengal. The game will begin at 8.45 AM IST.

Match 3: Gymkhana v Mohun Bagan AC | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming
Match 3: Gymkhana v Mohun Bagan AC | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming . PC: CabCricket / Twitter

While Gymkhana will play their second fixture of the competition, having lost to Baranagar Sporting Club by eight wickets in the first match, Mohun Bagan AC will feature in their first encounter.

Squads

Gymkhana: Tithi Dhara, Sumana Mondal, Anamika Das, Ishika Barui, Barnali Tamuli, Jhumia Khatun, Trishita Sarkar, Rinki Saroj, Sukanya Parida (C), Prativa Rana, Sonali Mondal, Sanchita Adhikary, Shreya Karar, Zoya Laskar, Ananya Halder

Mohun Bagan AC: Priyanka Bala, Dhara Gujjar (C), Mamani Roy, Puja Rajak, Samayita Adhikari, Tithi Swarpan Das, Soumashree Subrata Bhowmick, Rimi Chowdhury, Sandipta Patra, Piyali Ghosh, Koyel Sutradhar, Debalina Samanta, Pampa Sarkar, Bishaka Das, Rupal Patra

Players to watch

Sukanya Parida: 

The captain of Gymkhana led from the front with a blistering 50 off 31 in her last outing against Baranagar Sporting Club. Batting at number six, she blasted seven boundaries in her entertaining knock. She conceded 20 runs in 3.2 overs with the ball, opening the bowling.

Sonali Mondal:

The 24-year-old was one of the two wicket-takers for Gymkhana in the last match against Baranagar Sporting Club. She claimed 11/1 in two overs and bowled well in the middle phase of the innings. She was disciplined with her lines and lengths.

Dhara Gujjar: 

She is a left-handed opening batter and a right-arm off-spinner. Recently, she featured in the Women’s T20 Challenger Trophy in Raipur. She has been doing well at the domestic level as a promising all-rounder. She will be expected to lead her team, Mohun Bagan AC, from the front.

Also Read:  Match 7: MD. Sporting Club v Baranagar Sporting Club | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming

Tithi Swarpan Das: 

This right-handed batter and right-arm seamer is a talented all-rounder who will play for Mohun Bagan AC. Her contributions with both bat and ball will be the key to her team’s success. She can be a genuine match-winner for any team.

Pitch

It will be the third match of the tournament at this venue. The teams batting second have won both games so far. The highest total scored is 107, and the lowest total scored is 84. A morning start to the game could work in the favour of fast bowlers. Expect an exciting contest between the bat and the ball.

Weather

The weather is expected to see hazy sunshine. The highest temperature attained during the day will be 28 degrees Celsius. There will be a zero percent cloud cover and a zero percent chance of rain. The wind will blow from the north-northwest.

Fantasy Playing XI

Priyanka Bala, Jhumia Khatun, Barnali Tamuli, Dhara Gujjar, Ishika Barui, Sukanya Parida, Sonali Mondal, Tithi Swarpan Das, Shreya Karar, Sanchita Adhikary, Piyali Ghosh

Match Details

Date: December 6, 2022

Time: 8.45 AM IST

Venue: MGR Sports Academy, Bara Gunsima, West Bengal

Live Streaming: Fan Code

I am a former cricketer having represented Mumbai University at All India University level. I was a part of MCA probables for the U-19 and U-23 age group. I have been an avid cricket writer for the last five years. Currently I am pursuing my Ph.D from IIT Bombay.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here