5th T20I: Brazil vs Argentina | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

The final and 5th Twenty20 International (T20I) of the first-ever bilateral series between Brazil and Argentina is scheduled to be played on the 19th of June, 2023, at 10:00 PM Indian Standard Time (IST) at Poços Oval, Poços de Caldas, Brazil.

5th T20I: Brazil vs Argentina | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Brazil continues to dominate the series, extending their unbeaten streak to 8-0 against Argentina. In the 3rd T20I, Brazil posted a formidable total of 193 for the loss of only 2 wickets in their allotted 20 overs. They then bowled out Argentina for just 74 runs, securing a commanding 119-run victory.

Squads:

Brazil – Roberta Avery (C), Lindsay Boas, Renata Sousa, Laura Agatha, Nicole Monterio, Laura Cardoso, Marianne Artur, Laura da Silva, Maria Ribeiro, Maria Garcia, Carolina Nascimento, Julia Agatha, Ana Sabino, Evelyn Muller, Monnike Machado, Laira Ribeiro, Mayara Bruna, Camille Vitoria, Winnie Sousa

Argentina – Alison Stocks (C), Tamara Basile, Sofia Bruno, Maria Castineiras, Malena Lollo, Alina Emch, Albertina Galan, Francesca Galan, Catalina Greloni, Mariana Martinez, Naara Patron, Alison Prince, Martina Quinn, Lucia Taylor, Veronica Vasquez

Players to watch out:

Lindsay Boas

The 21-year-old in Twenty20 Internationals (T20Is), in 20 innings has scored 318 runs and has also struck a couple of wickets in 10 bowling outings. Lindsay has had a brilliant start to her campaign registering a fine 44* in the opener and economical bowling figures.

Laura Cardoso

The 18-year-old all-rounder, in 14 T20Is has bagged 16 wickets at an economy rate of 4.73, while has been handy with the bat scoring 129 runs, including the highest score of 31*. Laura leads the wickets chart with 5 to her name, while has also scored 42 runs in 2 outings.

Also Read:  Match 1: Falcons v Warriors Women | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Alison Stocks

The 29-year-old pace all-rounder, in 13 T20Is has scored 118 runs at a strike rate of 69.82 and struck 23 scalps at an economy rate of 4.05. Alison has produced bowling figures of 0/16 and 2/23 in her couple of outings this series.

Albertina Galan

The 21-year-old all-rounder, in T20Is, in 3 innings with the bat has only managed 10 runs, while has gone wicketless her couple outings with the ball. Galan in her previous couple of outings has recorded bowling figures of 0/11 and 0/26.

Pitch:

The Poços Oval, Poços de Caldas, Brazil, has traditionally dished batting-friendly surfaces and this series is no different with an average score in the 150s. However, the pitch also has enough in it for bowlers, especially the pacers who can change the course of the game.

Weather:

It’ll be a bright sunny day at Poços Oval, Poços de Caldas, as the temperature is expected to hover at around 19°C with light winds and a humidity level of 58%. With no rain on the radar, we are in for a complete game of cricket.

Fantasy playing XI:

Monnike Machado, Laura da Silva, Renata Sousa, Lucia Taylor, Lindsay Boas, Roberta Avery, Laura Cardoso, Alison Stocks, Mariana Martinez, Alison Prince, Carolina Nascimento

Match details:

Date – June 19, 2023

Time – 10:00 PM IST

Venue – Poços Oval, Poços de Caldas, Brazil

Broadcast – Access live scores for all the games in the series on the FanCode app and website.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here