4th T20I: Brazil vs Argentina | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Brazil with a 3-0 lead in the series has sealed the ongoing 5-match Twenty20 International (T20I) series against Argentina. The 4th T20I of the bilateral series is scheduled to be held on the 19th of June, 2023, at Poços Oval, Poços de Caldas, Brazil, at 6:00 PM Indian Standard Time (IST).

4th T20I: Brazil vs Argentina | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Brazil continues to dominate the series, extending their unbeaten streak to 8-0 against Argentina. In the 3rd T20I, Brazil posted a formidable total of 193 for the loss of only 2 wickets in their allotted 20 overs. They then bowled out Argentina for just 74 runs, securing a commanding 119-run victory.

Squads:

Brazil – Roberta Avery (C), Lindsay Boas, Renata Sousa, Laura Agatha, Nicole Monterio, Laura Cardoso, Marianne Artur, Laura da Silva, Maria Ribeiro, Maria Garcia, Carolina Nascimento, Julia Agatha, Ana Sabino, Evelyn Muller, Monnike Machado, Laira Ribeiro, Mayara Bruna, Camille Vitoria, Winnie Sousa

Argentina – Alison Stocks (C), Tamara Basile, Sofia Bruno, Maria Castineiras, Malena Lollo, Alina Emch, Albertina Galan, Francesca Galan, Catalina Greloni, Mariana Martinez, Naara Patron, Alison Prince, Martina Quinn, Lucia Taylor, Veronica Vasquez

Players to watch out:

Laura da Silva

The 23-year-old batter is the highest run-getter in the series thus far scoring 163 runs at an average of 163.00, a strike rate of 114.79, and her lone tournament fifty sees her with the highest score of 93.

Nicole Monterio

The 29-year-old pacer, in Twenty20 Internationals (T20Is), in 27 innings has struck 32 scalps, while has scored 90 runs in 19 innings. Nicole in the 2 games she’s played this series has registered bowling figures of 0/18 and 0/11.

Also Read:  3rd T20I: Brazil vs Argentina | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Lucia Taylor

The 25-year-old pace all-rounder, in 16 T20Is has scored 193 runs, including the highest of 65, and has struck 6 scalps. Lucia hasn’t been at her best, however, had managed starts scoring 31 runs and has chipped in with a wicket as well.

Alison Prince

The 36-year-old all-rounder, in 3 T20Is has scored 60 runs, including the highest of 42, striking at 107.14 and while has bagged her maiden wicket, she’s been economical delivering her overs at a run rate of 3.83.

Pitch:

The Poços Oval, Poços de Caldas, Brazil, has traditionally dished batting-friendly surfaces and this series is no different with an average score in the 150s. However, the pitch also has enough in it for bowlers, especially the pacers who can change the course of the game.

Weather:

It’ll be a bright sunny day at Poços Oval, Poços de Caldas, as the temperature is expected to hover at around 19°C with light winds and a humidity level of 58%. With no rain on the radar, we are in for a complete game of cricket.

Fantasy playing XI:

Monnike Machado, Laura da Silva, Renata Sousa, Lucia Taylor, Lindsay Boas, Laura Cardoso, Alison Stocks, Alison Stocks, Mariana Martinez, Alison Prince, Nicole Monterio, Carolina Nascimento

Match details:

Date – June 19, 2023

Time – 6:00 PM IST

Venue – Poços Oval, Poços de Caldas, Brazil

Broadcast – Access live scores for all the games in the series on the FanCode app and website.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here