Parshavi Chopra: Skating to Cricket Stardom

Parshavi Chopra initially started her athletic journey with skating, she even won a silver medal in the Under-14 Uttar Pradesh Skating Championship. Post early success in skating, it was her father who recognized her passion for cricket and enrolled her in a cricket academy which marked the beginning of her promising cricket career.

In a recent interview, Parshavi Chopra shared her insights into her preparation for the upcoming WPL 2024 edition, she emphasized learning as a continuous process in her life. Her dedication showcases her commitment to improvement and also highlights the importance she places on making a consistent effort to get better.

Chopra’s intention for the upcoming season is crystal clear to surpass her previous performances and be a better version than before. She expresses her focused mindset on the continuous progress of becoming better, reflecting a deep understanding of her endless pursuit of improvement. She stated, “My intention right now is to do as much better as possible and always give my best.”

She acknowledged the role of coaches in her development, crediting them for the valuable leanings they gave her on adapting to newer variations and building mental strength in diverse and drastic situations.

She remarked, “I have learned a lot about newer variations from the coaches, and taught me to be very mentally strong in different situations.”

Chopra’s mindset extends beyond personal achievement to a team-oriented focus, which expresses her determination and dedication at the same time. Her mindset to put her team first is indicative of her commitment to contributing positively to her team’s success. She stated, “Whenever I get the chance in WPL 2024, it’s in my mind to not let it go to waste.”

Also Read:  Match 14: UP Warriorz vs Mumbai Indians | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming | Pitch Report

Parshavi remains focused on her goals, emphasizing her commitment to making a difference in every opportunity she gets, this further showcases her competitive spirit and highlights her sense of responsibility toward the collective success of the team. “I am very clear that in WPL 2024, whenever I get a chance, I look to do well and make the team win,” she mentioned.

Parshavi didn’t get many opportunities to showcase her bowling skills in last year’s WPL, although she demonstrated promise with 3 wickets in 4 innings, highlighting her talent and skills which are indicative of a promising future in the world of cricket.

UP Warriorz will face RCB in their opening game for WPL 2024. RCB had a challenging season last time suffering five consecutive losses at the start of the season and only managing a couple of victories later. Similarly, UPW had an even record of wins and losses each totaling 4 out of 8 matches.

It promises to be an interesting battle between these two teams, UP Warriorz will be eager to improve compared to the previous season and move one step closer to victory.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here