Sony Network to broadcast T20I Women’s Tri series featuring India, Australia and England

The improving broadcast of Women’s Cricket surely looks like a highlight of 2020. Starting it with a big note, T20I Tri-series in Australia prior to world cup between India, Australia and England is going to be broadcasted by Sony Pictures Sports Network (SPSN). The series will begin from 31st January and will end on 12th January featuring 7 T20I between the three nations.

Women's Tri Series in Australia. pic Credits: PTI
Women’s Tri Series in Australia. pic Credits: PTI

This women’s tri-series will kickstart the Women in Blue’s calendar of 2020. Tri-series will help the girls to get a hang of Aussie conditions and provide an idea to play along. The Women in Blue, led by Harmanpreet Kaur, currently holds the position of number 4 in ICC Women’s T20I Rankings. Girls will play their first match against one of the toughest competitors – England and then will go against Australia.

Indian cricket fans can now easily access the match and watch performances of great female cricketers conveniently, to name some – Harmanpreet Kaur, Smriti Mandhana, Jemimah Rodrigues, Ellyse Perry, Alyssa Healy, Sophie Ecclestone, Natalie Sciver.

SPSN’s campaign for cricket, ‘Love for Cricket knows No Boundaries’ will lead the tri-series. The campaign shares with the viewer’s story of a real-life cricket fan, Charles Rao, whose love for the sport surpassed all boundaries which also features top female cricketers from around the world.

Schedule:

1st T20I – India women V/S England Women: 31/01/2020

2nd T20I- Australia Women V/S England Women: 01/02/2020

3rd T20I- Australia Women V/S India Women: 02/02/2020

4th T20I- India Women V/S England Women: 07/02/2020

5th T20I- Australia Women vs. India Women: 08/02/2020

Also Read:  Ellyse Perry and Alyssa Healy win big at ICC Cricket Awards 2019

6th T20I- Australia Women vs. England Women: 09/02/2020

7th T20I- Finals: 12/02/2020

Loves all things female cricket

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now