Match 6: Top Fantasy XI and Key Players to Watch during Bangladesh Women vs England Women

In match no. 6 of the 2024 Women’s T20 World Cup, Bangladesh and England will lock horns on the 5th of October 2024. The game is scheduled for 7:30 PM Indian Standard Time (IST) at Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah. Fantasy XI fans confused about player selections? We’ve sorted the best options based on statistics and form—let us help you!

Match 6 Fantasy XI Picks Bangladesh vs England ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2024. PC: Getty
Match 6 Fantasy XI Picks Bangladesh vs England ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2024. PC: Getty

Fantasy playing XI:

Nigar Sultana Joty, Danni Wyatt-Hodge, Maia Bouchier, Sophia Dunkley, Nat Sciver-Brunt, Alice Capsey, Freya Kemp, Dani Gibson, Fahima Khatun, Sophie Ecclestone, Charlie Dean

Keeper-batter:

Nigar Sultana Joty –

The 27-year-old top-order batter has amassed 1962 runs from 94 T20I innings, with an impressive average of 27.87 and the highest score of 113*. Nigar has shown consistent form this year, notching up scores of 48*, 62*, and 32 in the Asia Cup. In the ongoing campaign, she followed up her warmup scores of 30* and 18 with another 18 in the tournament opener. Known for her reliability at the crease, she could deliver another big score, making her a potentially rewarding pick for the XI.

Batters:

Danni Wyatt-Hodge –

The 33-year-old opening batter has accumulated 2828 runs from 139 T20I outings, at a strike rate of 128.02 with the highest score of 124 and she has also contributed with the ball, claiming 46 wickets from 45 innings, maintaining an economy rate of 5.65, with the best figures of 4/11. Fresh from a strong season in The Hundred, where she registered notable scores of 59, 61, 43, and 46*, Danni carried her form into the warmup games, scoring a solid 35 against New Zealand. She hopefully has another big score to deliver, pushing her as a strong contender for the XI.

Maia Bouchier –

The 25-year-old top-order batter has added 538 runs from 28 T20I innings, with the highest score of 91 and a strike rate of 121.71. This year has been her best yet, averaging 30.27 with 333 runs from 12 outings, at a strike rate of 123.33. Though she struggled in the latter half of the summer and only managed starts of 17 and 12 in the warmup games, Maia’s power-hitting ability makes her a strong pick, as she can turn starts into big scores.

Also Read:  "It's such a fickle format,” Ellyse Perry on T20 World Cup

Sophia Dunkley –

The 26-year-old top-order batter has posted 862 runs from 46 T20I innings, with the highest score of 61* and a strike rate of 117.59. Dunkley had a stellar start to the 2024 domestic season, carrying her form into international matches and The Hundred. While she couldn’t carry that momentum towards the end and didn’t feature in the warmup games, if she finds her rhythm early, she could be a key pick for any Fantasy XI.

All-rounders:

Nat Sciver-Brunt –

The 32-year-old all-rounder, from 118 T20I outings, has amassed 2513 runs with an average of 27.02 and a strike rate of 117.53, while also picking up 86 wickets from 108 innings with an economy rate of 6.53. Fresh off a successful stint in The Hundred, Nat delivered all-round performances in the warmups, recording a score of 31 against New Zealand and bowling figures of 1/23 against Australia. With her form and experience, Nat is a key player expected to make significant contributions.

Alice Capsey –

The 20-year-old batting all-rounder has scored 672 runs from 32 T20I innings at a strike rate of 121.96, with the highest score of 67*. Though her performance in The Hundred 2024 saw her only manage starts, Alice showcased her potential in the warmups, scoring a composed 40 against Australia. With her ability to step up in key moments and knack for breakthroughs, Alice is a good choice for the Fantasy XI.

Freya Kemp –

The 19-year-old all-rounder has picked up 16 wickets from 15 T20I outings, maintaining an economy rate of 7.79, while also scoring 124 runs from 12 innings at a strike rate of 130.52. Freya’s recent performances, including an impressive 65 and figures of 2/7 against Ireland in an ODI, highlight her form. With her all-round abilities, she is expected to deliver strong performances.

Also Read:  Match 18: Sri Lanka vs Bangladesh | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Dani Gibson –

The 23-year-old bowling all-rounder has claimed 9 wickets from 17 T20I outings, maintaining an economy rate of 7.42, and added 133 runs from 13 innings at a strike rate of 133.00. While Dani didn’t find much success with the ball in the warmup games, her batting prowess in The Hundred makes her a handy pick for the XI.

Fahima Khatun –

The 31-year-old all-rounder has secured 50 wickets from 79 T20I outings, with an economy rate of 5.75 and the best of 4/8, while contributing 395 runs from 59 innings. Fahima’s return to the national team has been promising, with figures of 2/32 in the warmup game and 1/21 in the tournament opener. Her solid start to the campaign makes her a valuable pick in the XI.

Bowlers:

Sophie Ecclestone –

The 25-year-old left-arm off-spinner has been a consistent performer, claiming 126 wickets from 85 T20I innings at an average of 14.65 and an economy rate of 5.85, with the best figures of 4/18. She has scored 252 runs at a strike rate of 126.00. Despite a tough outing against Australia in the warmup series, Sophie is the joint-highest wicket-taker this year with 17 wickets from 10 games. Known for her consistency and effectiveness, she is expected to contribute significantly to fantasy points with both wickets and economical bowling.

Charlie Dean –

The 23-year-old bowling all-rounder has claimed 36 wickets from 28 T20I outings, maintaining an economy rate of 6.85, with her best figures being 4/19, while with the bat, she has added 126 runs from 10 innings, striking at 112.50. After a successful campaign in The Hundred, Charlie returned solid figures of 1/16 in both warmup games. Her ability to deliver with both bat and ball makes her a reliable and valuable pick for the Fantasy XI.

For more on the upcoming game, click here for the game preview and here for broadcast details.

Liked the story? Leave a comment here

Germany Women’s National Cricket Team Belgium Women’s National Cricket Team France Women’s National Cricket Team
Most Popular Female Cricketers on Instagram List of 10 Brother-Sister pair in Cricket Husband-Wife Pair in Cricket