Match 4: Nepal v Uganda Women | Squads | Players to Watch | Fantasy Playing XI

The fourth match of the five-match T20I series between Nepal and Uganda will be played at Tribhuvan University Cricket Ground in Kirtipur, Nepal, on May 20. Uganda have taken an unassailable lead of 3-0.

Uganda Women vs Nepal Women in 4th T20i
Uganda Women vs Nepal Women in 4th T20i

Squads

Nepal: Rubina Chhetri (c), Sita Rana Magar, Indu Barma, Kajol Shrestha, Karnuna Bhandari, Sarnita Rana Magar, Kabita Kunwar, Apsari Begam, Saraswati Chaudhary, Mamta Chaudhary, Asmina Karmacharya, Suman Khatiwada, Sangita Rai, Kabita Joshi, Roma Thapa, Jyoti Pandey, Sabnam Rai, Bindu Rawal, Ishwori Bist, Dolly Bhatta, Hiranmayee Roy, Ritu Kanoujuya

Uganda: Kevin Awino (wk), Leona Mirembe Babirye, Janet Mbabazi (vc), Consylate Aweko Nimungu (c), Rita Musamali, Frankline Najjumba, Sarah Walaza, Phiona Egaru Kulume, Susan Hellen Kakai, Shakirah Sadick, Everlyn Anyipo, Patricia Malemikia, Sarah Akiteng, Rita Elizabeth Nyangendo

Players to watch out for 

Kabita Kunwar: 

The right arm medium pace bowler from Nepal, who opened the bowling against Uganda in her last match was the pick of the bowlers as she scalped 2-22 in three overs. She has been the most successful bowler for Nepal in this series so far with six wickets in three matches.

Jyoti Pandey: 

The right-handed opening batter from Nepal top scored with 47 runs off 54 balls, including five boundaries, in her last game against Uganda. The wicket-keeper batter set the foundation with solid innings.

Sarah Akiteng: 

The wily spinner from Uganda had a good outing in the last match against Nepal as she bagged 2-16 in four overs, including one maiden. She bowled well in the middle overs and was consistent with her lines and lengths.

Also Read:  Match 4: Hong Kong vs Nepal | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Kevin Awino: 

She won the player of the match for her match-winning 42 not out off 51 balls for Uganda in her last appearance against Nepal. The right handed opening batter, who also keeps wickets, led the run chase from the front.

Pitch

In the last match that was played here, 200 runs were scored. The team batting second won the match with ease. The wicket is expected to remain true to its nature for the entire duration of the match. A total of 12 wickets fell during the course of the match. Batters will enjoy themselves at this venue while the bowlers will have to work hard to outwit the batters.

Weather

The weather is expected to be partly sunny with a thunderstorm. The average temperature will be around 28 degrees Celsius. There will be 41 percent cloud cover and 80 percent chance of rain. The wind will blow from the west-northwest. 

Fantasy Playing XI

Kevin Awino, Jyoti Pandey, Bindu Rawal, Franklin Najjumba, Sarita Magar, Rita Musamali, Janet Mbabazi, Rubina Chhetry, Consylate Aweko, Kabita Kunwar, Sarah Akiteng 

Match Details

Date: May 20, 2022

Time: 12.45pm IST

Venue: Tribhuvan University Cricket Ground, Kirtipur

Follow Female Cricket on Instagram and Twitter for all the latest news and updates

I am a former cricketer having represented Mumbai University at All India University level. I was a part of MCA probables for the U-19 and U-23 age group. I have been an avid cricket writer for the last five years. Currently I am pursuing my Ph.D from IIT Bombay.

Also Read:  Match 10: Imena Herons vs Ingenzi Heroes | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming
Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here