Bowling Style:- Right Arm Medium Fast
Batting Style:- Right Hand Bat
Place of Birth:-
Role:- Bowler
Teams:- Thailand Under-19 Women

Chayanisa Phengpaen for Thailand. PC: Female Cricket
Chayanisa Phengpaen for Thailand. PC: Female Cricket

Bio:-

The 19-year-old young bowler from Thailand is a rising star. The medium pacer made her international debut on 13th February 2024 in a T20I against Singapore. She has played a couple of matches and has picked up 3 wickets at a strike rate of 9.6 an impressive average of 7.33 and an economy of 4.55 in a couple of innings so far with the ball for Thailand in the T20I format.

She had an instant impact as she had an impressive time returning with brilliant match figures (3.5-0-14-3) in her spell with the ball on her international debut against Singapore. It is her best performance with the ball for Thailand in the T20I format so far, it came in the Asian Cricket Council Women’s Premier Cup. She played a crucial role in helping her side clinch a thumping 86-run victory.

She is a part of Thailand’s squad for the upcoming ICC Women’s T20 World Cup Global Qualifier in Abu Dhabi which will commence from 25th April 2024 and conclude on 7th May 2024.

Also Read:  Team Thailand: Strengths and Weaknesses – ICC Women’s World T20 2020
Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here