Bowling Style:- N.A
Batting Style:- Right Hand Bat
Place of Birth:- Chanthaburi, Thailand
Role:- Wicket-keeper Batter
Teams:- Thailand A and Thailand Women

Suwanan Khiaoto for Thailand. PC: Female Cricket
Suwanan Khiaoto for Thailand. PC: Female Cricket

Bio:-

The 19-year-old young prodigy from Thailand is an exciting talent to watch out for in the coming years. The wicket-keeper batter made her international debut on 25th September 2022 in a T20I against Zimbabwe. She has scored 203 runs at a strike rate of 77.18 and an average of 15.61 in 14 innings so far with the bat for Thailand in the T20I format.

Her best performance with the bat for Thailand in the T20I format came on 13th February 2024 when she scored 74 runs at an impressive strike rate of 127.58 against Singapore in the Asian Cricket Council Women’s Premier Cup. She played a crucial role in helping her side clinch a thumping 86-run victory. She was awarded the Player of the Match for her match-winning performance (74 off 58 balls) with the bat.

She made her ODI debut on 7th July 2023 against the Netherlands. She put up an impressive display en route to her debut innings, showing a lot of promise during her stay at the crease. She scored 18 runs at a strike rate of 75 against the Netherlands on her ODI debut. Thailand eventually managed to seal a thumping 124-run victory in the 3rd ODI against the Netherlands.

Also Read:  Who is Josephine Nkomo | Bio | Stats | Zimbabwe Player
Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here