3rd T20I: Ireland v Pakistan Women | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

The third and final T20I between Ireland and Pakistan will be played on November 16 at the Gaddafi Stadium in Lahore. The game will begin at 10.30 AM IST (10 AM LOCAL). The series is leveled at 1-1.

3rd T20I: Ireland v Pakistan Women | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

In the second T20I, a rain-curtailed affair, batting first, Ireland scored 118/7 in 17 overs, with Amy Hunter top-scoring with 36. For Pakistan, Nida Dar and Nashra Sandhu chipped in with a couple of wickets. In reply, the hosts overhauled the target in 16 overs with six wickets in hand. Javeria Khan mustered 35, while Arlene Kelly was the lone wicket-taker for visitors with one scalp.

Head-to-Head

Ireland and Pakistan have played 17 T20Is against each other, out of which Ireland have won three and Pakistan have won 14.

Squads

Ireland – Laura Delany (C), Amy Hunter, Shauna Kavanagh, Arlene Kelly, Gaby Lewis, Louise Little, Jane Maguire, Cara Murray, Leah Paul, Orla Prendergast, Celeste Raack, Eimear Richardson, Rebecca Stokell, Mary Waldron (WK), Sophie Macmahon

Pakistan – Bismah Maroof (C), Aimen Anwar, Aliya Riaz, Javeria Khan, Tuba Hassan, Fatima Sana, Kainat Imtiaz, Muneeba Ali (WK), Nashra Sandhu, Nida Dar, Omaima Sohail, Sadaf Shamas, Sadia Iqbal, Sidra Ameen, Ayesha Naseem, Ghulam Fatima

Players to watch

Arlene Kelly: 

The right-arm pace sensation of Ireland was the only wicket-taker for her team in the second T20I against Pakistan. She claimed 18/1 in three overs. She came into bowl as the first change and struck inside the powerplay. She was effective with the new ball.

Amy Hunter: 

The right-handed opening batter of Ireland starred with the bat in the second T20I against Pakistan. She registered 36 off 39, including three boundaries. She was at the helm of her team’s batting, having been there till the end of 13 overs.

Also Read:  Javeria Khan

Nida Dar: 

The dashing all-rounder of Pakistan won the player of the match in the second T20I against Ireland. She made valuable contributions with bat and ball. The right-handed middle-order batter scored 28 off 25, including a boundary and a six. With the ball, the right-arm off-spinner scalped 19/2 in three overs and was one the most successful bowlers for her side.

Javeria Khan: 

The right-handed opening batter of Pakistan led the run chase from the front with a gritty 35 off 39 in the second T20I against Ireland. She smashed three boundaries in her innings. She top-scored for her team and laid a solid foundation. She was there in the middle till the 12th over.

Pitch

The last game that was played here saw more than 270 runs being scored. Nine wickets fell in the process. Expect batting-friendly conditions. However, with a thick cloud cover, the fast bowlers could get assistance early in the match.

Weather

The weather is expected to be pleasant, with plenty of sun. The highest temperature attained during the day will be 27 degrees Celsius. There will be no cloud cover and a one percent chance of rain. The wind will blow from the west-northwest.

Fantasy Playing XI

Muneeba Ali, Aliya Riaz, Gaby Lewis, Amy Hunter, Javeria Khan, Orla Prendergast, Laura Delany, Nida Dar, Arlene Kelly, Nashra Sandhu, Fatima Sana

Match Details

Date: November 16, 2022

Time: 10.30 AM IST (10 AM LOCAL)

Venue: Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore

Live streaming: YouTube Pakistan Cricket Official

I am a former cricketer having represented Mumbai University at All India University level. I was a part of MCA probables for the U-19 and U-23 age group. I have been an avid cricket writer for the last five years. Currently I am pursuing my Ph.D from IIT Bombay.

Also Read:  2nd T20I: Ireland v Pakistan Women | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming
Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here