5th T20I: Austria vs France | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

The 5th and final Twenty20 International (T20I) of the 5-match series between hosts Austria and France is scheduled to be played at the Seebarn Cricket Ground, Seebarn, on the 7th of May, 2023, at 2:00 PM Indian Standard Time (IST).

5th T20I: Austria vs France | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

France with 3 straight wins in the series has claimed the 5-match series and further extends its dominant, 100% win record, against Austria in T20Is. In the 3rd T20I, contributions of top-order batters helped France finish on 155/6 and restricted Austria to 56/9 as they registered yet another thumping win, this off 99 runs.

Squads:

Austria – Priya Sabu (WK), Busra Uca (WK), Andrea Mae Zepeda, Harjivan Bhullar, Hadia Siddiqui, Smriti Kohli, Mallika Mahadewa, Jo Antoinette Stiglitz, Sushma Kattimani, Hannah Simpson Parker, Valentina Avdylaj, Sriya Reddy, Elvira Avdylaj, Ashmaan Saifee, Anisha Nookala, Soujanya Chamundaiah

France – Tara Britton (WK), Ines Mckeon (WK), Lara Armas, Alix Brodin, Emmanuelle Brelivet, Magali Marchello, Krystel Lemoine, Lena Armas, Poppy McGeown, Lydie Templeman, Blandine Verdon, Amy Seddon, Prabhashi Mahawattage, Ganesh Pooja, Marie Violleau, Anika Bester, Emma Patel, Thea Graham

Players to watch out:

Jo Antoinette Stiglitz

The 35-year-old, in Twenty20 Internationals (T20Is), in 23 innings with the bat has scored 266 runs and in 18 bowling innings has struck 7 scalps. Jo Antoinette started well with the bat with scores of 21* and 23*, but departed for a duck in the 3rd, while with the ball has registered figures of 1/16, 1/20, and 0/18.

Valentina Avdylaj

The 20-year-old pacer in 31 innings has struck 22 wickets registering the best of 4/12. In the series, Valentina hasn’t at all got going with the bat, she’s delivered bowling figures of 1/20, 1/36, and 0/42 with the ball.

Also Read:  4th T20I: Austria vs France | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live streaming

Ines Mckeon

The 16-year-old keeper-batter debuted in the series, and in 3 innings has accumulated 66 runs. Ines bettered her starts of 12 and 10 to an impressive 44 in the 3rd T20I, while scored 20(17) in the 4th.

Marie Emmanuelle Violleau

The 25-year-old all-rounder in 13 innings has scored 122 runs and has struck 10 wickets in 15 innings. In the series, while Marie has registered scores of 31 and 34 with the bat, she’s produced figures of 1/21, 1/10, 1/17, and 1/6 with the ball.

Pitch:

The center wicket at the Seebarn Cricket Ground is a balanced one that offers a fair contest between bat and ball. While batters enjoy the opportunity to score well with an average in the 120s, bowlers, especially pacers benefit from the pace-friendly conditions.

Weather:

With partly cloudy skies and a low chance of rain, the conditions are pleasant to be at the cricket. The temperature is forecasted to hover around 17°C, with moderate winds and a humidity of 64%.

Fantasy playing XI:

Tara Britton, Ines Mckeon, Poppy McGeown, Andrea Mae Zepeda, Amy Seddon, Mallika Mahadewa, Jo Antoinette Stiglitz, Marie Violleau, Valentina Avdylaj, Sriya Reddy, Ashmaan Saifee

Match details:

Date – May 7, 2023

Time – 2:00 PM IST

Venue – Seebarn Cricket Ground, Seebarn

Broadcast – The 5th and final T20I of the 5-match T20I bilateral series will be streamed live and for free on the FanCode app and website.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here