1. She comes from a family of cricketers.
2. Her father, Sanjay Bhatia, works in Central Bank of India and was a cricketer in his young days.
3. Her uncle and brothers are also into the same profession.
4. She trained under former Indian cricketer Yograj Singh during her school days and currently is guided by former Indian pacer RP Singh.
5. The hard-hitter suffered a slump and lost interest in cricket and went into depression for nearly two years.
6. But her mother’s support brought her back to the field.
7. She admires Sarah Taylor a lot and idolizes M.S. Dhoni for improving her keeping skills.