Match 7: MD. Sporting Club v Baranagar Sporting Club | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming

The seventh match of Byju’s Bengal Women’s T20 Blast will be played between MD Sporting Club and Baranagar Sporting Club on December 8 at the MGR Sports Academy in Bara Gunsima, West Bengal. The game will begin at 8.45 AM IST.

Match 7: MD. Sporting Club v Baranagar Sporting Club | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming

Both teams will play their third game in the competition. While MD. Sporting Club have won both their encounters, Baranagar Sporting Club have registered one win and one loss.

Squads

MD. Sporting Club: Gouher Sultan (C), Dipa Das, Ankita Barman, Megha Ghosh, Priti Mondal, Dyuti Paul, Shrayosi Aich, Tapati Paul, Rama Mahato, Priya Pandey, Mallika Roy, Meghna Biswas, Sangita Karmarkar, Tamanna Ghosh, Janaki Sarkar

Baranagar Sporting Club: Mita Paul (C), Shrabani Paul, Swati Sah, Priti Choudhary, Rupa Dutta, Iti Sarkar, Sushmita Ganguly, Aruna Barman, Pallabi Mahato, Mouli Mondal, Nisha Maji, Soumi Sengupta, Shahida Khatun, Madhurima Tarafdar, Komal Jaiswal

Players to watch

Priya Pandey: 

She was the pick of the bowlers for MD. Sporting Club in her last appearance against Rajasthan Club. The wily left-arm spinner accounted for 8/3 in four overs, including one maiden. She opened the bowling with Sushmita Paul and was effective with the new ball , picking up two wickets in the fourth over.

Sushmita Paul: 

She starred with the bat in the last match against Rajasthan Club, muscling an undefeated 18 off seven. In that cameo, the right-hander hammered four boundaries. Besides her batting, the right-arm speedster contributed with the ball. She opened the bowling and bowled one over, conceding nine runs.

Rupa Dutta:

The middle-order batter of Baranagar Sporting Club top-scored for her team in the last match against Mohun Bagan AC. She mustered an unbeaten 38 off 41, including half a dozen boundaries, batting at number six. She led the run chase from the front, however failed to see her side home. With the ball, she claimed 9/1 in one over.

Also Read:  Match 8: Kalighat Club v Gymkhana | Squads | Players to watch | Fantasy Playing XI | Live Streaming

Nisha Maji:

She was the most successful bowler for Baranagar Sporting Club in the last fixture against Mohun Bagan AC. She scalped 19/2 in four overs and bowled 10 dot balls. She bowled well in the middle phase of the innings and in the death overs.

Pitch

It will be the seventh match of the tournament at this venue. Out of the six games played here, the teams batting first and second have won three games each. Expect batting-friendly conditions. The fast bowlers may get some assistance with the new ball given the early morning start.

Weather

The weather is expected to see hazy sunshine. The highest temperature attained during the day will be 27 degrees Celsius. There will be a 37 percent cloud cover and a zero percent chance of rain. The wind will blow from the north-northwest.

Fantasy Playing XI

Iti Sarkar, Dyuti Paul, Rupa Dutta, Shrayosi Aich, Shrabani Paul, Dipa Das, Mita Paul, Gouher Sultana, Priya Pandey, Nisha Maji, Sushmita Paul

Match Details

Date: December 8, 2022

Time: 8.45 AM IST

Venue: MGR Sports Academy, Bara Gunsima, West Bengal

Live Streaming: Fan Code

Follow Female Cricket on Instagram and Twitter for all the latest news and updates

I am a former cricketer having represented Mumbai University at All India University level. I was a part of MCA probables for the U-19 and U-23 age group. I have been an avid cricket writer for the last five years. Currently I am pursuing my Ph.D from IIT Bombay.

Join Our WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Follow us on Instagram Join Now

Liked the story? Leave a comment here